Post pics from the Gat To School Tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
I lost my fucking camera somewhere in Arizona. I didnt take any pics though except for on Mark 's camera and it wasn't of me performing. It was this stripper chick with big ol fake nice titties in Motel 6.

Edit: Funny Arizona story.

So we were at this bar / club on the strip in Meza and I was drinking my usual rum and cokes and this native girl, which was of the bigger size came up to me and said whats up. I thought I recognised her from the Shock Therapy Tour but she just was scoping me out from the bar and sat down and talked with me. She said she was a journalist and she had heard of me from the school shooting shit and we chopped it up for a second. I was just being cool and I thought she was too.

Then she popped the question. "Do you wanna go upstairs?"

I replied with... "Why, whats upstairs?"

She shook her head and walked away. While this big bitch was trying to make out with me, I thought I was missing an entire level of the club with lots of interesting fun shit to do. "Ooooooh." Fucking hilarious.

May 24, 2002
I lost my fucking camera somewhere in Arizona. I didnt take any pics though except for on Mark 's camera and it wasn't of me performing. It was this stripper chick with big ol fake nice titties in Motel 6.

So we were at this bar / club on the strip in Meza and I was drinking my usual rum and cokes and this native girl, which was of the bigger size came up to me and said whats up. I thought I recognised her from the Shock Therapy Tour but she just was scoping me out from the bar and sat down and talked with me. She said she was a journalist and she had heard of me from the school shooting shit and we chopped it up for a second. I was just being cool and I thought she was too.

She shook her head and walked away. While this big bitch was trying to make out with me, I thought I was missing an entire level of the club with lots of interesting fun shit to do. "Ooooooh." Fucking hilarious.
You should of asked her if they had skeeball up there

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com

She probably took it as an insult. As in "Why would I go upstairs with a fat bitch like you? There has to be something else interesting up there for you to invite me."
lol owned.
I bet the bitch cried herself to sleep that night.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com

Same thing happend to me once....but then I woke up

Mar 22, 2007

if she was a real journalist she should have come back "to take some Dick-tation :)