Post if you goin to tha Twista/Unexpected Arrival show!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Young poo joke the only reason you say fuck that show is because you know you cant show your face
there lol

lol the question should be who isnt going...

DAK iller of Reflection

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Ummm...

You might as well have a sign that says "Net Geeks" man... this isn't like an airport thing.

I say we all wear pink ribbons on or shirt, or Rainbow Pendants buttoned on our brazzere. That way we can make each other out in the crowd.

I'll be there, I'm the four hundred pounder that's gonna be floating around Mo-X.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Re: Ummm...

Fridge said:
You might as well have a sign that says "Net Geeks" man... this isn't like an airport thing.

I say we all wear pink ribbons on or shirt, or Rainbow Pendants buttoned on our brazzere. That way we can make each other out in the crowd.

I'll be there, I'm the four hundred pounder that's gonna be floating around Mo-X.

LOL

brazzere lol

Nov 6, 2002
PLEASE change your name cuzz.you aint no hogg.change ya name 2 somethin more fitting like purebred fagg or natural born homo or born gay.lol i know practice actin hard in the mirror at ya house & start think you are so you get on the internet & try 2 loC up on me but your not so stop the bullshit lil homeboy.

& go find you somebody 2 play wit cuz ima grown man cuzz.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
tony206 said:
thought u said you were never posting in here again? HAHA. you came back just to prove your hater status
FOR REAL.

Young Crap Lok......you are a straight BITCH boy. You wouldn't show your face anywhere near me or my people....not in a million and 1 years......NEVER.....EVER, EVER, EVER. You're the biggest internet fag in the history of the internet......runnin' from message board to message board......guestbook to Mp3.com page doin' your cyber hatin'. I mean this quite literally.......I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY A PIERCE TRANSIT BUS AND END UP PARALYZED FROM THE NECK DOWN.....THEN ONE DAY WHILE YOU'RE SITTIN' IN YOUR WHEELCHAIR.....YOU CATCH A HOT ONE TO THE FOREHEAD IN A DRIVE-BY SHOOTING. Die hater......PLEASE.....just fuckin' die.:dead: :dead: :dead:

Nov 6, 2002
LOL you the 1 sayin all that shit but im the fuckin hater?

if you want somethin 2 happen 2 me so bad then why dont you get the fuckin balls 2 do it?LOL your a fuckin clown your scared of bd,brazy j,& syko you hide in your house i mean your lil 1 bed room apartment & talk shit from the internet.you never been 2 jail never popped nothin & you never been a gangsta.

& you got knocced the fucc out by brazy j in your own house & had 2 have your punk ass wife pull ya strap on him.LOL oh & you got ya ass beat by e-dawg lol.your a fuckin street punk & a coward.& you talkin bout i wont come around you or your potnaz?LOL i cant do nothin but laugh at that.& i remember you were on here cryin cuz some dude wooped your ass one night & you made a post about it.LOL & called the police on bd before & you were scared 2 meet syko too.LOL i could go on about your hoemade actions but im through bottom line your a lil fagget.& you cant fuck wit me

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
LMAO! Come see me then bitch! Where do you wanna meet? You don't wanna see me.....YOU WON'T come to Seattle!!! That's on everything! You ain't got no heart! You're probably some square ass fag.....matter of fact.....I KNOW you are! You're online too fuckin' much to not be! I ain't been on here in days.....why? Because unlike YOU.....I have a fuckin' life!

That's why I was at the show and seen Brazy J, J-Dub and.......even GREEDY BD! I walked right up to BD and said "wus up" to him. Get your facts straight punk......you think you know some shit......but you really don't.

And who beat my ass? E-Dawg? Oh well. At least I ain't no punk and be scared to fight a muthafucka LIKE YOU!

Who beat my ass and I made a post about it???? Quit lying punk bitch.....aka C-RON! You're such a fuckin' homo that you have to come up with multiple personalities!!! OK.....whatever you say SYBIL!!!!

You're so much of a fruit loop that you have my MP3.COM page on your favorites list!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAY BOY!!

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Young Pooh Loc said:
you never been 2 jail never popped nothin & you never been a gangsta.
Also.....would you like my D.O.C. # so that you can do a background check on me? I ain't never been to jail??? lol.....I been to Pierce, King and Snohomish County jails....also Lynnwood....not to mention every holding cell inbetween. Where you been? Have you ever even been to Raymond Hall??? Probably not.....you have to get out from behind your computer monitor first!

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Ummm...

I'm house ridden due to accute morbid obesity. Jerry Springer offered to forklift me out twice, but I just can't be without my internet, so I told him to call back.

Why are all you other net fucks on here so much?