Post brotha lynch hung videos here... (my gift to you is BLH- R.I. Piss)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
good lookin, i never seen that video before..i have a couple vids and i would post them for you since you hooked one up but i dont know how to.. if someone tells me how i will.. they are saved on my hardrive

May 7, 2002
Contagious Locc said:
good lookin, i never seen that video before..i have a couple vids and i would post them for you since you hooked one up but i dont know how to.. if someone tells me how i will.. they are saved on my hardrive
go to yousendit.com

type in a fake email address at the top and then browse your harddrive for the video you want to upload... it will take awhile depending on how fast your internet connection is to finish, but it will complete and eventually give you a link to post here like the one I just posted for you.

hope that helps.

Apr 8, 2004
http://s47.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0FTRZY0AJ40X80VUNA3W71CCBW

this video is by jacka "hey girl".. i didn't know if you were lookin for some lynch vids or whatever but this is the only video i got on this computer, im at work, my comp at home has one mo pound and on one on it so'll hook you up 2morrow. i just wanted to post some shit for you since you hooked me up.

you got setrippn bloccstyle by doc?

May 7, 2002
I have no other "siccness" videos... but I want them all!

Does anyone even have a list of what songs lynch has done videos for?

I'd love to see that one mo pound vid.

Oct 14, 2004
Yeah Bloccstyle was kind of choppy and you cant really see Lynch in the video. Thanks though never seen that, I have seen the others though.