Possible K-Rino and Z-Ro album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
K-Rino and Z-Ro are talkin about an album together, K-Rino wants to know what the fans think, go to the SPC site and post under "What's yall opinion on" if you want to see this happen.

http://www.southparkcoalition.com/forums/

THE K RINO said:
WHATS YALL OPINION ON A K-RINO & Z-RO ALBUM? WE BEEN TALKIN' ABOUT IT ALOT LATELY AND WE GOT A FEW SONGS RECORDED.WE PLAN ON DOING SOME MORE WORK.I JUST WANTED TO GET YALL'S THOUGHTS ON IT.GOOD OR BAD.ME AND RO WORK REAL GOOD TOGETHER AND EVERYSONG WE DO COMES OUT STRONG IN MY OPINION,HOLLA AT YA BOY.PEACE.

[email protected]
www.myspace.com/spckrino

Dec 25, 2003
aaah helll yeah!!! That will be sick as fuck!!! Just hope that will happen......

I'll support it! I'lll be sooo dammm to support that project......

Thats gonna be a masterpiece if that ever comes out!!!......

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
that wud be hard as fuck potential to be one of the best cd's ever if they do it right just them two no features except maybe ugk or x raided

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
HELL YEAH!!! I can't think of two other rappers I'd rather see team up. If you've heard "the game goes on" on the family bizness album, than I'm sure your feeling me. If you are reading this stop right now and post a comment on SPC forum. Hell post 10, this album NEEDS to happen!!!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
A K-Rino and Z-Ro album would be a classic. I would only hope it wouldn't have too many features and just focus on the heat that those two bring. Maybe have most the songs them two together...one or two solo songs by each of them...and then a big ass posse cut at the end featuring members of SPC and the OG's of SUC. Now that would be dope as fuck.

Nuttkace

Feb 9, 2006
The mix that 'Ro and Flip had was pretty good. k-rino and Ro though...that bitch would be blazing. I couldn't think of a more perfect fit other than G-maab with Ro and of course SPC with Rino.

Hope it happens, especially after the let down of the ABN album.

Oct 10, 2002
NICCSACC said:
it would be the shit if it was just rino on that shit.
point blank and k rino would be a better combination.
If you want one with just K-Rino, get his new album Time Traveler he goes deep on this one just dropped last week.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Sevon said:
i'm looking forward 2 dat!!!
Looking forward to what? K didn't say it wasn't coming out, he was just asking our opinion of what we all thought of the idea of them two puttin an album out. That's the point to this thread, go to the SPC site and go in the forums and tell him you want to see that shit. If you aren't a member then register. Too many people are sleeping on this opportunity, go give him feedback...NOW!!!