portrait tattoos??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
the dude I went to does portraits. They are really good. I was gunna get one done from him and trust me I am hella aware of bad tattoo artist. Check it out...his shop is called JoJo's tattoo, its in el sobrante. Take the appian way exit, turn right and follow that all the way down.

I posted my tattoo a while back, I got a cover up done from him. It was the city with the Giants and 49er's logo

Mar 13, 2003
NO NO NOOOO!!!!!

Not hatin... but trust me.
NO.

Hollar at my boy MODE LOKS aka Stony Danza over on the BART board, he is one of the illest in SJ & gives the plug.
times have changed then cuz back in the day people i was talking to recommended him.....Good looks though shea, but whats the reasoning for the NO? just curious that way i can tell my homie @ work not to go to him cuz he just brought him up the other day...

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
I still havent got a tattoo besides the ones i did myself in like 6th grade.. But when i do get one i want to to be done by NORM MSK.. dudes a savage

G

Goodfella

damn...that's cold that "friends" turned you off from the art like that. sounds like you were dealing with some ungrateful people

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
I want a tattoo that looks like this...

But i want it to say ARTFIENDS, But nodody i know can draw that style cursive. i ahevnt hit up a shop to see if they can yet.

Mar 13, 2003
they just didnt wanna grab the concept that is was also business....how you gonna eat if they always want the plug, right?!...i feel ya shea i used to have a "thing" too where "friends" were always wanting the plug and not understanding that its also business....man!

Mar 13, 2003
I want a tattoo that looks like this...

But i want it to say ARTFIENDS, But nodody i know can draw that style cursive. i ahevnt hit up a shop to see if they can yet.
My brother in law got the same type of lettering of his last name in the same location as this.....i see a lot of people with this type of lettering and i no longer want, cuz i wanted that lettering for my kids name's...Now im just gonna get some art work (half sleeve) thats a representation of my kids, hopefully if dude dont flake on me...

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
<<<<<< dreams of owning a shop......DONT LET THE PASSION DIE SHEA.......i know its easy for me to say that but a talent like that is hard to submerge.......hopefully youll be struck again by some inspiration......