portland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
if your talkin bout Portland oregon holla at Lisicki and go get some tits and ass at the boom boom room.

Sep 4, 2002
Waterfront, Pearl District, Humdinger, Ringler's bar, the boom, Llyod Center.

but for real, just walk around downtown. you are bound to run into some weird mother fuckers/places that will end up being very interesting stories down the road. lol.

Jan 14, 2008
Waterfront, Pearl District, Humdinger, Ringler's bar, the boom, Llyod Center.

but for real, just walk around downtown. you are bound to run into some weird mother fuckers/places that will end up being very interesting stories down the road. lol.
i heard you say one time that you loved to drive your green mustang up and down the coast of portland with the top down and wind in your hair in a thread a long ass time ago..

Jan 14, 2008
ŧ♣иγ²º⁶;3796207 said:
MrFedEx should change his name to Heated Mane's Fantasy...
nope..

shit i was thinkin bout this earlier today. check out soobies on 122nd and stark. they always got bomb ass terriyaki chicken and you get to watch bitches while you eat. you could check out upfront fx or the quest to if you wanna hit up the nightlife. or check out red sea and blazers. those are crackin sometimes. if you like mongolian bbq get over to the one in tigerd. or shit if you just straight wanna beat cakes head to crown pointe

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Im gonna go out on a limb and recommend anyone in or near the town come thru to the Room tonight

were having a listening party for my new CD Boner Jams vol 2 "Black & Mild Music" mixed by DJ Mark 7

and its true that Mark 7 will also be in the room tonight so theres no excuse to miss it