Portland SOCOM II and all types of ill shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MR. LISICCI

Cognac Breath
Jun 9, 2002
www.503.com
Jus swooped the game. Lynch an them are on it, me an Kadafi on it. anyone of ya'll portland computer nerds fuccin wit this shit or know what that Madden 2004 online life like mayne?

Jus curious cause i know some of ya'll muthafuccas got fast connects and PS2's.

May 9, 2002
socom II

I'm on it all the time. I'm addicted to playing that game. My rank is in the 130's under the name BLAZE. that's with a period at the end. Wich is good since there is over 400,000 people playing it online. I just started under a new player name BLAZE with a ^ above the A. I will be ranked number 1 or 2 in the game someday with my new name. "I own", lol. It's pretty fun game. For some reason I'd rather play Socom 2 than do alot of other things. As for the X-box, I'd rather have a ps2 and socom any day over a x-box. Hit me up on the game, peace.

Sep 4, 2002
haha Counter Strike for xbox is so much better than that. Also u have to buy so much shit to play like a new harddrive and what not. the grahics arnt as good, and the laoding time is a bitch..trust me i used to HATE on xbox until i realized that xbox online play is sooo much better..

MR. LISICCI

Cognac Breath
Jun 9, 2002
www.503.com
You gotta pay for X box live. Thats not better. I got every system and PS2 is the best all arounder. No socom for X box so it loses points for that.

i seen a 503 clan on there and considering that portland is the most wired city in the US there alot of portlanders on socom.

My name is SMS Mr. LiSIcci

add me to your buddy list so i can shoot you in the head.