Portland Rapper Survives 12 gun shots?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2003
Glad he survived. And on that note, now that there is a rapper with 25% more bullets than five o cent, can he move 25% more units than five o? Somebody call Dr Dre and let him know there's some gunshots to turn into a record.

Nov 24, 2003
BAMMER said:
what he git shot with,rocksalt?
12 shots and live..wow

no shit....people today just dont know anything about weapons or something. 12 shots with a .45 hollow point would turn a muthafucker to hamburger. Dude must have been using full metal jacket .22s or something. Glad dude survived though...

Feb 14, 2004
nonstop, glad your homie made it. a second chance at life is big, i know because im on my second chance.

Gutterson III said:
takin' a bullet to your body isn't a joke at all.. but that's what it takes for a rapper to build a buzz nowadays.. truth hurts.
ok well where is Mausberg at in the game? he's lost his life due to getting shot and barely anyone knows about him, even with a big name like DJ Quik as his associate. Ecay Uno is parolized due to gun shots and barely anyone knows about him. what you stated is just a matter of opinion, not truth. 50 cent blew up because of dr. dre. i don't think anyone bumps 50 cent for statin he got shot. "oh man 50 cent got shot, ima bump him now"? my 2 cents.

Jan 24, 2004
www.twitter.com
50 Cent blew up from many things, but one of the main reasons is controversy.. he's in beef, he runs his mouth, and yes, he got shot.. catchin' some bullets is CONTROVERSIAL no matter how you put it. Mausberg got killed for it (as did many others), which is a tragedy.. but 50.. Game.. Oschino, these muhfuckas SURVIVED. After being shot, 50 didn't sound the same, look the same, or have an industry powerhouse behind him and if he wasn't shot, none of his success would be as big as it is. Same with Game, mini-50. I know a bunch of mindless muhfuckas who think 50 is the TRUTH cuz he took 9 and is still here. Shit, people wouldn't be thinking Pac was so hard if he didn't take a couple bullets.

As soon as 50 Cent signed to Shady/Aftermath.. and Jimmy Iovine was setting up the magazine interviews, tv appearances, and radio slots.. what's one of the first questions they asked about him? "What was it like taking 9 shots?" That question alone made his buzz even stronger.. especially with these 14 yr old white girls that are out there buying all of his music. 50 got some cuts, I'm not knocking his music but if he didn't have his label and his controversy, he wouldn't be at the top.

big name like DJ Quik huh? well, not as big as DR. DRE ... or EMINEM

just my 2 cents.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
that all sounds good.. but your just as shallow as the white girls you were talking about if you believe that the gunshots sold records... it took alot more then being shot 9 times to get where he is.. and even if he WASNT a rapper, and got shot that many times, dont you think that would be onna the first questions that ppl ask him when they met him?? "damn curtis, you got shot 9 times?? how did that feel??" people are curious about near death experiences... and everyone that could laugh my boys near death experience off as another "rapper-who-got-shot" are some suckas.. i want yall to go find your daddys gun, and shoot your self in the leg or arm, or another non-fatal place, and tell me how it feels... then rephrase your comments on korbel