Pork - under tha influence (acropolis records)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 21, 2006
www.myspace.com
What up everyone. Been a little bit since I been on here. Came through and saw this post. Hope these help. Enjoy,
Under The Influence - https://www.dropbox.com/s/0hzukjbo4obt4ih/Pork-%20Under%20The%20Influence.zip?dl=0

Baby Dragons and King Cobras - https://www.dropbox.com/s/crkzguqlrnirjc1/Baby%20Dragons%20%26%20King%20Cobras.zip?dl=0

you can check us out also on RTR | Razor Tongue Radio where we host a podcast playing nothing but the best in NW Hip-Hop every week. We only do an hour but we try and get as much in as possible and cover all regions of the Top Left. Artists can submit music to [email protected] . Hope all of you are well. Salute.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
For sure. There were a few latin folks like playa pimp (which are also dope imo) that had albums out around that time, but it was more player/club music. Acropolis was everyguy low-key gangsta rap. Either way great albums. I saw Under The Influence sold for almost $300 on ebay a few months back.

Snakegang @Snakegang
Is Acropolis something that Mixerr Reviews would be interested in?

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Snakegang @Snakegang

Is Acropolis something that Mixerr Reviews would be interested in?

Yeah mixerr! It's right up your alley, obscure solid regional rap. Check out both those albums shao sosa @shao sosa just posted. Also his album from like 2012, gateway drug is dope as fuck too. I need to listen to that razor tongue radio more often but the few times I listened I heard new, good, northwest stuff I had never heard before.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Yeah mixerr! It's right up your alley, obscure solid regional rap. Check out both those albums shao sosa @shao sosa just posted. Also his album from like 2012, gateway drug is dope as fuck too. I need to listen to that razor tongue radio more often but the few times I listened I heard new, good, northwest stuff I had never heard before.
Has this album been reviewed before by any music critics, journalists, or news organizations?

Dec 4, 2006
been listening to these lately, lots of lil local 509 classics on these joints that i had forgotten how much i missed... i would LOVE to get my hands on the Acropolis discography, just for once to have ALL the material at the same time... i dont think ive ever actually had it all at one time