Poll: WEEK 5 Raiders Vs. Texans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I got Raider plates, raider floor mats, raider steering wheel cover....my car is black, the rims are silver.....need more Raider shit!!!!

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
people in idaho trip out on how I stay raider'd out all year long. they don't understand, that's how we do it in cali. we rep our teams to the fullest all year. ain't no offseason.

Aug 9, 2006
i dont wish injuries on anybody but the titans chance afc title just got a lil easier.

its still no cake walk and pretty miuch up in the air but if they can pull it off the titans will have to send a thank you card for this win, our offense line has problems with elite pass rushers (as most do) and sunday showed that hasselback is pretty much a sitting duck and needs and absouletly clean pocket to do his work

long story short, congrats to the whole raiders org. for an emotional win

Apr 2, 2010
i dont wish injuries on anybody but the titans chance afc title just got a lil easier.

its still no cake walk and pretty miuch up in the air but if they can pull it off the titans will have to send a thank you card for this win, our offense line has problems with elite pass rushers (as most do) and sunday showed that hasselback is pretty much a sitting duck and needs and absouletly clean pocket to do his work

long story short, congrats to the whole raiders org. for an emotional win
Regardless who wins the AFC South division its a sad ass group of teams right now.

Every team in the division lost this week to other struggling teams.