Police Investigation...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2006
now i ain't askin' ya'll to go to the Hot One Recordz myspace page... but if you do take a listen to the song titled "Bitch Mann" that is the song that was downloaded and given to S.P.D in hopes of havin' my studio raided. now everyone knows i was already raided once thanks to these snitch niggaz hatin' on some real shit. it all baccfired and the pistols they found was legal. i tell all of you this so if i go to jail you know who sent me. there's a paper trail fatt boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 17, 2006
Smigg Dirtee said:
@ Craze
If u got my number still, can u shoot it to Hogg for me,. I was tryna PM that nigga back, but he got banned again.
we been out of town on some other shit and the new studio opens this week but i'll shoot him ur number...

Jul 27, 2007
Bigg Craze said:
now i ain't askin' ya'll to go to the Hot One Recordz myspace page... but if you do take a listen to the song titled "Bitch Mann" that is the song that was downloaded and given to S.P.D in hopes of havin' my studio raided. now everyone knows i was already raided once thanks to these snitch niggaz hatin' on some real shit. it all baccfired and the pistols they found was legal. i tell all of you this so if i go to jail you know who sent me. there's a paper trail fatt boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gee, I wonder who that particular snitch was... There are more than a couple up in here. Probably the same one that's been trying to ride C-lim's dicc for weeks...

Jul 27, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
Only person riding Lims dick is ur wrinkled lookin ass. He's said the name of the particular person & u felt the need 2 come in this thread poppin off.
Stop following me around. This crush of yours just has to get under control!

Jul 27, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
Aint nobody following u around but u can save the punk ass subliminals. Call out some names if u trying 2 talk shit.
Oh, you are so rough with me! I think Ima fall in luv!

Funny you should mention subliminals, though. You might like some of my suggestions!

Jul 27, 2007
The Evil Genius said:
Only person riding Lims dick is ur wrinkled lookin ass. He's said the name of the particular person & u felt the need 2 come in this thread poppin off.
Shakespeare: "Me thinketh he protest too much."