Point Blank The Takeover on sale now!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2004
Peasant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be one of the first to get the new POINT BLANK "THE TAKEOVER " album before it officially hits stores. They're on sale now for 5.00. These are real pressed and packaged cd's not cd-r's. It features 2pacs Outlawz, Dice, and Polo from Brotha Lynch's Loaded album.
Support local hip-hop. Tre Mak, one of the members from Point Blank, has a solo joint gettin love on 103.5 The Bomb in Sacramento and Krytykal from Point Blank has won the Battle Rap competition on 103.5 for 3 weeks in a row now. Listen sunday nights from 9-12 to check them out. Go to http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/p...keovermusic.htm to peep out some snips from Point Blank. Email [email protected] for purchases. Remember only 5.00!

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
they need a new group name there's only room for one point blank that's the Blanksta my fav rapper of all time point blank. this pisses me off. he needs to sue you. gonna be confusin people and shit.

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
he is from h-town you aint never heard you must be young or not listen to rap very long. he started with the spc gangsta nip, krino and dj screw. he is one of O.G. of h-town rap lil flip and all the young cats show him much respect he is the most agg and hardest rapper ever and his lyrics are dope. he brings hip hop blues, but agg. he's been around since '91 originally from chi-town. i wanna get high with da blanksta is one of his better known tracks. he raps with everyone from hawk to psk13 , 202life, he is a legend in texas and i'm origanilly from kc area and i grew up on him in early '90's so not just texas. you can check bigtymerecords.com or southparkcoalition.com for mo info. but he has lyrics stolen by playa fly and other memphis artists "situations critical everbody lookin pitiful it aint what you say when you diss its the principle" he was best friend of dj screw and on many original screw albums. was some of best rap in early 90's and he is still going. he's a vet by any means.
also Z-ro shows much luv and project pat from 3-6 said if it wasn't for point blank and willie D of the geto boys he wouldn't be in rap. scarface said he is too dope not to be heard.

Mar 22, 2004
ok

It's all good man, I'm from northern Cali, aint never heard of dude, Is his name Blanksta, or Point Blank, or is that the title of his album?

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
point blank is the name he always went by from begining the blanksta is short like nickname its just what all the peeps call him but jyeaya willy biggs knows what i'm talkin about. you missin out on a big part of the history of underground rap they were some of originators. one of first to do it mid major if you want to call it h-town was holdin it down.

Apr 4, 2004
dawun said:
they need a new group name there's only room for one point blank that's the Blanksta my fav rapper of all time point blank. this pisses me off. he needs to sue you. gonna be confusin people and shit.

Confused or not, when The Point Blank album is purchased (the real one, The Takeover) you won't be pissed, you might just have to retire the jersey of your old favorite rapper and make room for The Blank....nigga

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
fuck you i aint purchasing shit. don't disrespect the blanksta the true point blank. aint nobody ever heard of you. almost everyone else knows who the real point blank is i heard your weak tracks on soundclick that sounds like some shit compared to point blank. you better do some research and know who your dealin with.

Apr 4, 2004
you betta research and know who the fuck you talkin to, Get off The Blanksters Dick and come to the west and see who the real Point Blank is............Bitch!!! You movin ur lips, jawsin while we move units.

P.S. fuck you and the dick you rode in on

Oct 10, 2002
don't get mad cause aint nobody riding your dick, no disrespect to the blanksta? try to change your attitude now huh? try changin yo name. I did my research like i said and it wasn't shit compared to the real point blank, who has been holdin it down for over 10yrs nationwide. the west is dead. you moved 1200 units big deal. like the Blanksta says "you think i'm gonna work real hard for some shit to let another nigga take it, NEVER NEVER" he has a song about you fake point blank's biting his shit called the Bull. its all about you and he ripped ya'll a new one. so ride on that BITCH!!!!!

Apr 4, 2004
dont hide behind yo computer monitor, you bitch ass nigga. Aint nothin changed and aint nare nigga from no where said shit about me nigga. If you want to research some shit research the fact that I'm not a talker and when you sit in front yo computer and write some shit that u will later forget about nigga I wont...........and You never know when we will cross paths so I advise You to keep it cool and don't even respond to my posts from now on.

Oct 10, 2002
fuck you bitch i fear no man on this face of the earth. i'm ready to meet my maker anytime. what are you gonna do kill me then do it bitch. keep writing threats on a computer dumb ass. you don't know who you fuckin with. my mind aint stable boy. don't try to change the subject to me, when were talkin about you and the real point blank. don't get mad that's some bitch shit. that's funny the real point blank has a song 'I forgive but i don't forget" remember that bitch. like he says ya'll biting his shit cum drinkin muthafuckers. you just mad cause everyone else knows you a fake. aint nothin real about you and your rhymes. you can't fuck with the real point blank.

Apr 4, 2004
private message me your info, and I'll give you mine. I'll be out in Texas in a month or so, we can meet up and I'll show you the real. Cuz your talkin............, I mean typing, like you wanna C - me

Mar 22, 2004
what da fuck

Why do fools always gotta hate on someone's hustle? Fuck whoever your favorite rapper is . I don't give a fuck if there's 20 mutha fuckin point blank's! Go about your business man. Quit startin shit when you aint got shit to show for yourself. You just yappin . Post your music up here and show me what you got. Go buy this album and learn somethin
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/tremakmusic.htm

Sky High Entertainment
yall aint ready​