plugins and effects....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
my advice for you is to skip the plugins and learn how to master layers and doin it with filters and levels ect. if you are serious about your graphics that is the way to go.

Mar 28, 2006
^^true. stick to learning everything about photoshop besides filters first and learn about design. then incorporate filters into your work once you have knowledge of all that. I started usin photoshop only knowing filters and alot of my work looked like amature clusterfucks of preset filters. Now filters are usually last resort for me or used discreatley.

If u feel like u kno enuff and u ready to get into plugins and filters and stuff PM me i got hella shit i can give you for free.

Aug 27, 2007
right on the info everybody. i appreciate that. yea i got it down but i wanted to find out extra lil things like how to make it look like or close to graphics that people do like photodoctor or madepro. just to enhance it a lil. bayboss420 check your pm thing when you get a chance.

Aug 27, 2007
BayBoss420 said:
^^true. stick to learning everything about photoshop besides filters first and learn about design. then incorporate filters into your work once you have knowledge of all that. I started usin photoshop only knowing filters and alot of my work looked like amature clusterfucks of preset filters. Now filters are usually last resort for me or used discreatley.

If u feel like u kno enuff and u ready to get into plugins and filters and stuff PM me i got hella shit i can give you for free.
your thing was full. here's my email address: [email protected]

NOX

Sicc OG
Nov 26, 2004
mrbasicofmbc said:
right on the info everybody. i appreciate that. yea i got it down but i wanted to find out extra lil things like how to make it look like or close to graphics that people do like photodoctor or madepro. just to enhance it a lil. bayboss420 check your pm thing when you get a chance.
BEST WAY TO DO IT IS WITHOUT FILTERS. NOT SAYIN ITS THE CHEATIN WAY OUT. BUT YOUR WORK WILL ALL LOOK THE SAME. IF YOU CAN MASTER THE SHIT WITHOUT PLUGINS YOU CAN TWEAK CERTAIN THINGS AND MAKE YOUR OWN STYLE. PHOTODOCTOR/MADEPRO ISNT A PLUGIN, THATS GOOD QUALITY PHOTOGRAPHY TOUCHED UP AND MANIPED

Jun 27, 2003
NOX said:
BEST WAY TO DO IT IS WITHOUT FILTERS. NOT SAYIN ITS THE CHEATIN WAY OUT. BUT YOUR WORK WILL ALL LOOK THE SAME. IF YOU CAN MASTER THE SHIT WITHOUT PLUGINS YOU CAN TWEAK CERTAIN THINGS AND MAKE YOUR OWN STYLE. PHOTODOCTOR/MADEPRO ISNT A PLUGIN, THATS GOOD QUALITY PHOTOGRAPHY TOUCHED UP AND MANIPED
No disrespect bro, but if you know anything about PS you know Photodocs and Madepro both use filters to obtain the look they mastered. A lot of it is good photography, but the fact is they both use a shit load of dope filters, and layers to create that crazy animated look!

Sep 2, 2007
Why search for plugins when you can find hundreds of tutorials that will teach you how to use the filters to create desired effects?