Please say a prayer for Cam'Ron

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 28, 2002
Superstar rapper Cam’ron was shot three times in Washington, DC this morning (Oct. 23) sources have revealed to AllHipHop.com.

The Harlem, New York native was leaving club H20 en-route to Love (formerly Dream) when three unknown gunmen approached the rapper.

While details are sketchy, eyewitnesses said the men were seeking the rapper’s pricey Lamborghini, which he was driving while in town for a performance over the weekend.

“They were after that car,” an eyewitness told AllHipHop.com. “Cam refused to give it up and attempted to drive away and they shot up the car.”

Cam’ron was struck three times and while officials have not released his actual status, sources said at least one bullet struck the rapper in the arm.

His injures are allegedly not life threatening and the rapper was treated at Howard University Hospital.

“Juelz, Jim [Jones] and other Dip-Set members are with him at the hospital right now,” the source said.

Cam’ron, CEO of Diplomat Records, has been driving the blue Lamborghini since at least June of 2005.

"I bought the Lamborghini especially for New York," Cam'ron told a 106 & Park audience prior to being arrested. “Because we figure that we can only see stuff like this in Miami, but I am bringing it to the streets of New York."

In July, police in Harlem stopped the rapper and arrested him while driving the Italian sports car for driving with a suspended license.

Officials at Howard University Hospital declined comment and police did not comment at press time.

Aug 7, 2002
wtf how dey gon shoot on da homie like that maan...prolly s ome nigga hatin or something....proly one of 50 cent's homeiez or some shit....fuck

Aug 7, 2002
yea u can but i guess im thinkin like cam musta got sum shyt involved or something.....but he's hella coo though but i dont no dats what i think...i know juelz wouldn't get touch tho cuz dat nigga man he jus got it ya feel me...

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
carlos said:
yea u can but i guess im thinkin like cam musta got sum shyt involved or something.....but he's hella coo though but i dont no dats what i think...i know juelz wouldn't get touch tho cuz dat nigga man he jus got it ya feel me...

what? they have mob bosses that have been taken out. ANYONE can be touched and Juelz is no exception.

on topic though i hope he does get better.

Sep 4, 2002
i hope he gets well by all means... maybe this will knock his ass into actully having a tight flow.... maybe if his lambo wasnt pink probably wouldnt have happened hahaha

May 8, 2002
I hope he gets through this.

MrFedEx503 said:
i hope he gets well by all means... maybe this will knock his ass into actully having a tight flow.... maybe if his lambo wasnt pink probably wouldnt have happened hahaha

LMAO well said.