PLAYYA 1000 The D'Kster Foe-da-mill-ticket

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2002
could somebody post any scans of the re-release and the first og release , does da japenese got da same ring as da officiel re release ? major information would be helpfull

Jan 6, 2003
There was a thread about this half a year ago if I remember it correctly. I think sincere has the correct ring codes.
The re-release playya 1000 sells on ebay these days has another ring code than the others and I think the japanese bootleg has a different ring code too.

Jun 16, 2002
Mar 14, 2006
^^ Wsup homie, when i saw the title of ur topic, i was sure it's gonna be 'bout this auction .
I' m followin' it & was also wonderin'...

I remember to have read that the japanese bootleg may have the same ring code as the OG press, but don't say "Digital Force LTD". It was written on Sincere's auction.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Exactly, but people need to...

Exactly, but people need to realize that the code has to appear to be written backwards in order for it to the the OG/Original version. The picture shown is the way it should look. If it reads the same code in the easier to read/spelled straight forward version...then it's the fake one. Good luck to ya'll. I sold my last OG copy 3 weeks ago. Be careful and know what you're buying.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
This is my warning/what I wrote...

THIS IS MY WARNING/WHAT I WROTE IN THE ITEM DESCRIPTION, SO PEOPLE CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE REAL AND THE FAKE:

NOTES: THIS IS O.G./ORIGINAL RELEASE, NOT THE JAPANESE RE-ISSUE!!! READ BELOW:

HOW CAN I TELL THE DIFFERENCE?

1.) THE FONT AND FONT SIZE OF THE PRINT ON THE DISC IS DIFFERENT.

2.) THE COLOR OF THE DISC IS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT.

3. FINALLY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...THE PRESSING CODE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE DISC IS DIFFERENT. *****I WILL EXPLAIN THESE DIFFERENCES BELOW*****

A.) THE REAL OG/ORIGINAL VERSION WILL SAY "DIGITAL FORCE LTD" ON THE BOTTOM SIDE OF THE DISC AND THOSE WORDS CAN ONLY BE READ BACKWARDS.

B.) THE PRESSING CODE IS: 12161<1636>FED00012, JUST LIKE THE REPRESS, BUT THIS CODE SHOULD BE HARD TO READ, BECAUSE IT MUST BE READ BACKWARDS ASWELL.

C.) THE BEST WAY TO TELL BY THE PRESSING CODE IS THE FACT THAT THE RE-PRESS/RE-RELEASE/RE-PRINT, WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT "DOES NOT" SAY "DIGITAL FORCE LTD", BUT IT WILL HAVE THE PRESSING CODE. IF IT DOESN'T SAY DIGITAL FORCE...THEN THAT IS ONE OF THE WAYS YOU CAN TELL IF IT'S THE FAKE!!!