Playstation HOME! TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
a) i own a ps3,so that makes me a "ps3 owner" as well

b) other ps3 owners on here and,everywhere for that matter, dont like it either

c) more kiddie games and clothes isnt going to make it better

d) you are BY FAR the biggest fanboy on this site,yet you feel the need to imply we are the ones going out of our way,when in fact it just seems like that in your eyes cause you are so protective of your precious ps3.

e) its almost 12,better get on home and meet your date at the bowling alley.
im such a fanboy im bout to buy a 360. explain that one genius. lol @ kiddie games, what if they actually add some classic arcade games. You even talk about how ps3 controllers are weak, we know your heart is with microsoft on every subject regardless of what it is. you try to say anything possible to make x-box look better in all aspects. you do the math. just leave it be, you dont have to say how bad everything is on ps3 so much. I hardly doubt your convincing the 30 people that post in this forum anything they didnt already think. Theres a reason 2-0-Sixx called you negative nancy, your almost as bad as masked lemon

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
im such a fanboy im bout to buy a 360. explain that one genius. lol @ kiddie games, what if they actually add some classic arcade games. You even talk about how ps3 controllers are weak, we know your heart is with microsoft on every subject regardless of what it is. you try to say anything possible to make x-box look better in all aspects. you do the math. just leave it be, you dont have to say how bad everything is on ps3 so much. I hardly doubt your convincing the 30 people that post in this forum anything they didnt already think. Theres a reason 2-0-Sixx called you negative nancy, your almost as bad as masked lemon
Im not trying to convince anybody,just stating opinions.

Im sorry if there arent many positive things to say about ps3.i paid fuckin $600 for it,trust me,i wish it had more positive things to say. Its like i paid $650 to play mgs4,haha

Fuck 2-0-sixx....thats all

And dont ever compare me to masked lemon,that shit hurts. I dont ever want to be seen like that fuckin dork. His fanboyism was on a whole different level,plus he was the typical "diss the other system cause i dont have one" routine. Those are the worst

Its all goof rip,ill shut my mouth from now on,being home all day is driving me crazy

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
LMAO on the real though if those are his opinions and he paid for both systems, then there ain't shit you can say, he just spitting facts and this shit is helpful if you can't afford both. Just some folks can't handle it cuz they already been had there system.
yeah,i am pretty much just stating opinions and venting frustrations about a console. people take it as me attacking a certain system. i personally dont get anything out of my ps3,if you do,than so be it. i am just speaking from the view of a dissatisfied customer

it would be like having 2 different tv's in your house,one you use all the time that you love and one that blacks out every 5 mins,so you dont bother using it. if i was on a forum,do you think i would have good things to say about my shitty tv that blacks out? hell no,i would praise my good tv and state the negative about the bad one. thats just the natural thing to do as a consumer.

like i said,i wish i had more good things to say about the ps3,i just dont. does that mean i should say nothing? not necessarily. i think people need to hear both sides,especially from somebody that owns both.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
For me personally:

I use my PS3 for only PS3 exclusive games (i.e. Uncharted, MGS)

If a game I like comes out for both systems...Im getting it for Xbox

If I need my door to stay open while I bring some furniture or something in I use my Wii.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
hahahahaah...thats the funny thing is i made a whole thread about how much the wii sucks and nobody cared. the moment somebody says something about ps3 its a whole different story.

so for furture reference,hating the wii is fine,hating the ps3 isnt exceptable