Playstation forums is a funny place

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
I go there on occasion whenever I need a laugh and today was no exception.

my ps3 broke Options

warhawkhero

Message 1 of 1

Viewed 6 times

ok so i have had my ps3 for like 6 months or w/e and i got gta the other day so i put it in and it runs reallllllly slow. i ask my friend why it is going sooo slow and he says because of dust. ok, so he tells me about the fan test and i tried it and it works i think but then i put gta back in and it still goes so slow. so i ask my other friend who has a ps3 2 and he says that there is still dust in there and the best way to clean it ALL out is to put sand in the disk thing and THEN do the fan test, bcuz sand will attract the dust and the fan test will make it all come out. i put sand in the disk part and turned it on its side like u do in the test, and it makes reeeeallly different noises this time and i got scared and turned it off. i brought it to my friend and he was like holy **bleep** u r retarded and said he was just joking. guys this really sucks i really like my ps3 and now thanks 2 my dumass friend its broken and i cant get the gta disk out. do u guys no if there is neway to fix it????

Mar 20, 2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*holds stomach*
*coughs*

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Wow, I did not know that people could be that stupid. Even if you're 10 years old, when you think about putting dirt/sand, in your fuckin system which has DUST in it, wouldn't you think twice?

"Yeah, Mikey's so smart!" "I'll put some more shit in my PS3 and hopefully that will clean the other shit out"

Jun 9, 2007
lmfao

holy fucking shit, that's some of the funniest shit I've read in a while

"that's an awfully hoarse cough you got there, did you know if you stick a hot knife carefully down your throat it'll attract all the phlegm and immediately clear your lungs? works 100% of the time"

what a fuckin dummy

May 1, 2003
LOL this reply haaaaaaaaaaaa

Sand can,and does fix many issues with other products. Unforntunately... sand can sometimes cause problems with some high end electronics.
My uncle told me that if you coat your hand in baby oil , then dip it in the sand box, and do that thing that makes you blind, youll never miss the fact that you have no girlfriend.
Let me know how that works.....

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3&thread.id=3102533

Yes I am dumb, I put some water in my analog stick because it was sticky, and then the controller had alot of water in it, so i shook it around so it would come out. Now the controller barely turns on and when it is on, the XMB just keeps scrolling up, like the analog stick is pushing up, but its not.

Please, is there anyway to fix it? mabye wait a day and see if the controllers insides are dry? I'm pretty bummed about this