Playing Downloaded PSP Games

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
I've done the whole google route and I got nothing! lmao, if any of you wanna share how to run a iso or backed up game on the psp feel free to reply. If you wanna be a punk dont reply! I'm just sayin`...

Apr 25, 2002
I'll look into it. I found a site a couple months back that allowed you to rent (for cheap) PSP games and movies (but you download them) and you just save them to your duo (which would atleast have to be a gig). So all you would have to do if you had multiple games downloaded is just whenever you wanted to play a game just transfer your files from the duo to your computer and transfer the game that you want to play from your computer to your duo...Like I said I'll try and track down the site again.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^^definetly look for that site

as far as loading psp games from a memory card, you need an iso loader, and those are only available for firmware version 1.0 & 1.5...there is a way to downgrade your psp from version 1.51, 1.52, or 2.0 down to 1.5, but some games are then unplayable....as far as where to get that iso loader, I forget, but I'll look into it

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
B!tCH PLeAsE! said:
I've done the whole google route and I got nothing! lmao, if any of you wanna share how to run a iso or backed up game on the psp feel free to reply. If you wanna be a punk dont reply! I'm just sayin`...
o lol