PLAYA RAE WILL PERSONALY DELIVER YOUR CD PURCHASE IF...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
*just had this sent out on my myspace account. 100% real*

YOU LIVE IN THE SOUTHBAY AREA. YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT. PLAYA RAE IS NOW OFFICIALLY BACK HOME IN THE SOUTHBAY AREA AND IS MEETING ALL OF THOSE WHO SUPPORT HIS MUSIC FACE TO FACE AND MAKING THIS INDEPENDENT SHIT ALOT MORE PERSONAL THAN MOST WOULD. IF YOU PURCHASE ANY PLAYA RAE RELEASE LISTED BELOW, HE WILL DELIVER IT TO YOU PERSONAL OR MEET UP WITH YOU AND ALSO SIGN YOU A POSTER AND TAKE A PHOTO TOGETHER FOR HIS WEBSITE.

RELEASES AVAILABLE:

GAMEBREAKERZ (PLAYA RAE, GEMINI & FADE DOGG) - $10
FILTHY (PLAYA RAE UNDERGROUND) - $5
MAJOR LEAGUE'N IN THE MINORS (PLAYA RAE UNDERGROUND) - $5
HUSTLIN CITY 2 CITY VOL.2 DOUBLE CD - $10
INDUSTRY HIJACK (PLAYA RAE UNDERGROUND) - $5
NBA ALLSTAR MIXTAPE 05' - $5

ALSO AVAILABLE:
SOUTHBAY KINGZ DVD (135 MINS OF FOOTAGE) - $15

You can paypal your orders here: [email protected] or call the # on the myspace page and setup your meeting with Playa Rae DIRECT. This is no JOKE....quite a few have already met up with him and it's been great. Southbay; get behind this and purchase your cd! Quick Note - Gamebreakerz is the latest release and is the one we just got alot of units in for. If you get it in stores, your going to pay around $17.00. Get it direct!

Playa Rae Myspace.com Team!

Filthy_Rich said:
how about $35 shipped? I live in Oakland and only roll to the 408 like once a month. I would really like to have all these CDs though.
Aight lets do it....if u can make it $37.00 for the paypal charge I can shoot that out....they take just about 74cents off every $15. The addy is [email protected]

Thanks fam....I'll add a poster too, preciate the support.