Plauge 2 and medevil

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
how many more thread are gonna get started about lynch's non-productive ass. LOL shits Halarious like Nick Cannon

Jun 19, 2008
how many more thread are gonna get started about lynch's non-productive ass. LOL shits Halarious like Nick Cannon
lynch is a god to rap and rap fans what you saying is like givin up on a god for not making miracles man lynch still got it hes just kinda slow with shit he got dinner n a movie he has the fixx the new season and stuff just odd how these things were bragged about thrown about and never happened

Jun 19, 2008
ebk4 is not official lynch its songs that blacc market through together when lynch stopped rappin on that shit, the virus had a song or two was mostly him testin ppl liek g-macc and c.o.s. tal can g ect

Jun 3, 2002
WTF happened to them Doomsday catz anyways? Didnt they have a board on here at one point? Pissed me off they never dropped that "Bangin' Since the 80's" from Blue Ragg. I remember I had it for pre-order off amazon and shit a few years ago. Thought it woulda dropped by now lol