Plane tickets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
Okay so i've never been to a techshow, I've been saying resently i've wanted to goto amsterdam with the money I got due to my moms passing (when she had gone i wanted to go nexttime)

Also my grandpa whom i've never met lives there...
But is anybody going to the amsterdam show 23rd of next month, and can you find cheaper tickets than $407?? round trip.

To have tech and amsterdam in one package it would be a heaven.
:beard:

Sep 4, 2006
Okay so i've never been to a techshow, I've been saying resently i've wanted to goto amsterdam with the money I got due to my moms passing (when she had gone i wanted to go nexttime)

Also my grandpa whom i've never met lives there...
But is anybody going to the amsterdam show 23rd of next month, and can you find cheaper tickets than $407?? round trip.

To have tech and amsterdam in one package it would be a heaven.
:beard:
I'm going to go ahead and call bullshit on $407 roundtrip. You're from California, yes? I live near Boston....which is 3,000+ miles closer to Amsterdam, and I can't find roundtrip tickets for less then $800.

Jul 7, 2002
Yeah...I travel ALOT and this seems suspect. It is possibly a round trip fare without taxes and whatnot included.

I just did a search and tickets from lax to ams are in the $900 to $1500 range for August and September.

Also don't forget you need a passport.