Plain, honest feedback

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2002
Thanks for the feed back

thanks for the feed back. I'll let you know as soon as i get some new tracks up there...By the way; YongMoe, who's Vicious?...the artist in the song, "Who Am I" is Prime Status.

Mar 9, 2003
www.papertrailmusic.com
Plain, honest feedback....

The voice is good. There is a bit of a monotone though, sometimes people do that on purpose. But I would like to hear that same voice with more emotion. WIthout it, the voice sounds kind of like Paris, a conscious rapper-type.I am not sure that's the style you want. Or is it? The clincher is the music. Your voice is better than the music. Is that a concern, or was this just some sound to practice to. The music sounds arabic. Credit goes to you for it being different, but I am not sure it compliments your voice the way you want it to. Again, the arabic sound and the Paris voice make it sound like conscious-rap. Nothing wring with that, but that's what I get from it.

Also, it is a very smooth lyrical delivery. Smoothness implies either greatness (and confidence) or mediocrity. The smoothness must be accompanied by a voice that is either authoritative, pimpish, or clowning. Just my opinion, but other than those three things, smoothness makes a voice easily slip into a bag with a millionother rappers. No distinction (I'm thinking about marketing a voice). That same voice in hte song, wth a little more high and low....start and stop...emphasis... SOMETHING would be a winner. The voice, the sound is VERY good. You just gotta make it stand out from the crowd. The music can help more, you shouldn't be having to carry the music with your voice. But more than the music, you just have to sound like it's important that we hear this shit.... too much smoothness and you end up sounding like Special Ed. (I got it made).

Good luck with your ambitions, homie

[email protected]
http://www.papertrailmusic.com

Dec 30, 2002
Great feedback

wow, Game warden, you are my man for feedback....you really analyzed the piece. I appreciate you taking the time to listen and provide me with your honest opinion. Look forward to more music in the near future. I will be sure to email you when i update the song listing.
thanks again...
Bleezal

Dec 30, 2002
what?

I hope you didn't mean any disprespect. why you have to call me dumb? you're the one speaking off the subject...where did Vicious come into the picture? Off course i know them Malicious, but what do they have to do with the track i'm tryin to get feedback on?

Jun 27, 2002
i gotta say im feelin it.....keep it goin mayne, its some real shit....you aint killin 900 niggas on that and you aint wack....game warden broke it down for you pretty good, take heed to them words and keep doin ya thang and im sho you finna do bigga thangs in the future

Dec 30, 2002
Youngmoe- it's all gravy...right on..

Thugs Only- thanks. As soon as i get my shit together i'll definately hit you up..

mustynutz- thanks for your support and encouragement.