PIZZO "HEATERMAN" APPRECIATION THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Yea I also have Heater Calhoun, also a great album... After that I've heard some shit but no full albums. Are they good?
No.

CLASSIC ALBUM I HAVE ALL OF PIZZOS ALBUMS HIS FIRST TWO WERE THE BEST ONES

PIZZO- HEATER MAN-1995
PIZZO- HEATER CALHOUN-1998
PIZZO- PIZZO-2000
PIZZO- GASOLINE-2001
PIZZO- TRIBULATION-2003
PIZZO- O.G.C.J.M-2005

All underlined were not good...at least beat wise. He really went away from the pure mob sound as the times changed and it hurt his sound IMO. He sounds right over mob beats, but not very good over new millennium Bay beats or whatever those were supposed to be.

May 27, 2008
no free cash god i love that fucking song ask my boys lmao

common sense thats all you have to have.... haha
... Is COMMON SENSE. Cause these hoes ain't shit!!!!! lol

that's the slap mayne... my personal fave off that hoe is "EVERYWHERE I GO"

eeeerywhere i go, everywhere i step, everybody want to chin-checc, pullin out they straps quickly bussin in every whichway until the clip's empty

and also right after that cd pizzo did a song called "you can't fuck with this" on the pusha man compilation (cool cd). It's a banger!!!! Gonna try to put it on youtube for yall later...

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Pizzo makes them hard hittin beats.......He produced a few off that agerman album back in the day that went hard......Pizzo is a cool cat and he's around my area so he gets my support.....He also tried to put some cats on from suisun who i know....Gave them opportunity but they didnt do much with it......

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
No.

All underlined were not good...at least beat wise. He really went away from the pure mob sound as the times changed and it hurt his sound IMO. He sounds right over mob beats, but not very good over new millennium Bay beats or whatever those were supposed to be.
basically said what i was gonna say.....i can only fuck wit his first two albums, he's always good for a feature too..dope thread phantom

May 27, 2008
Here's his track off the '96 comp. THE PUSHA MAN, a lot of you probably aint heard this, hot as hell...

Those bars from about 2:00-2:10, that has to be some of the hottest shit ever spit. Enjoy

May 27, 2008
Damn how dope would it be to have Pizzo as your personal assistant
a fucking awesome 15 year old with fucking flaming hands

i would use him to light my weed, make tea / coffee / soups in general

also he can rap

holy shit

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
damn that song is hard. thats what im talkin about

the light green bomb that made me cough. another addition to my personal mob comp. thanks yo

a milf just pushed a stroller past my window. gyeah

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
damn that song is hard. thats what im talkin about

the light green bomb that made me cough. another addition to my personal mob comp. thanks yo

a milf just pushed a stroller past my window. gyeah

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Man i have fucking GREAT apreciation for this album!!!!
along with so many hard ass releases this one went under the radar because main stream rap was actually fuckin hot at the time...... you can go buy ALLMosT any underground Nor*Cal release from 95 to 97 and it will be Mobbish & knock!....
but this one iz GREAT.

Anyway Much Appreciation! so Here my are Favorite Trax

High Times
High Times.mp3 - 5.81MB

Do'N you Like That
Do_n You Like That.mp3 - 6.07MB

90's Babiez & Dont Knowz owe me propz!
the rest of y'all its up 2 you. ha

May 15, 2009
Damn how dope would it be to have Pizzo as your personal assistant
a fucking awesome 15 year old with fucking flaming hands

i would use him to light my weed, make tea / coffee / soups in general

also he can rap

holy shit

hahaha i'd tell that muthafucka to burn the shit outta my ex, and light my boss on fire hahaha