Pixel Advertising ....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sg4

Sicc OG
Jul 10, 2004
Yeh I'm sure all yall have seen the 'Million Dollar Homepage'. Well I tried to make a copycat site and realized I made a bad investment.

Check it out at http://www.careerpixels.com

If you want to place an ad on my site for free, register on there and I'll approve your account, waiving the fee. Make sure the ad is no bigger than 30x30. Who knows, maybe the site will blow up and you'll have your free ad there.

Peace

Sg4

Sicc OG
Jul 10, 2004
Yo man ... you can make a bigger graphic than that! haha .. i seriously dont give a shit at this point. Make it 30x30 ...at least 3 blocks by 3 blocks

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
THe first guy who made a website and sold 1 million pixels for a dollar each so he could raise money to pay for college. www.milliondollarhomepage.com i think its down right now though. Total he raised 1.037 million dollars and sold every single pixel. Now there are so many websites out there that are copying him its not even funnny...and each one claims to be the first, the best, etc.

Sg4

Sicc OG
Jul 10, 2004
Yep, I'm going to start adding content to the site soon so people have a reason to visit. The original idea cant be repeated without the help of the press.