Pittsburgh Philthy 'Kc's Finest' Mixtape Vol. 3 We Need drops

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
If you don't know about Pittsburgh Philthy from the 10 in KCMO, let me put you up on game... He has been grittin in the streets for years and has now linked with me and LDS Recording and Management and has been in motion ever since. We flew out to the Bay Area Rap Summit and networked real big, stopped back in chicago and houston on the way back to KC. We were at the OG Rich The Factor's Ghetto Russell album release party, Jacka was in the house as well....

He has 2 mixtapes out, one chopped and looned cd, and an unreleased exclusive cd featuring luni and devious... Snippets @ www.myspace.com/pittsburghphilthy

His 3rd Mixtape 'kansas citys finest' is done and wil be out in a week, we are grabbing drops for it now from everywhere, if you want to do a drop please call me at 913.271.6232 and leave it on the voicemail... His name is Pittsburgh Philthy and the mixtape is Kansas citys finest...big up your city, the midwest, kc, give mac dre an r.I.p, big up your next cd anything.... Big name or small name we are looking for it all... Rappers, gangsters, beat makers, website owners...

So far we got drops from...

Mistah f.a.b
Djrah2k
Playa rae
Dj dink from kc
Cg from the a team
Danny dee (pending)
Smigg dirtee
J.Cin
A wax

Any questions [email protected]

I expect to hear from some of you.. But I won't put you on the spot!..