Pinky denies having HIV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2004
OK we all know by now that Pinky is denying that she has HIV, even though its written in news articles all over the internet. She says she doesn't remember having sex with Darren James.

This is the video of "pinky" having bareback anal sex with Darren James in 2003, she went by the name "Cherokee" before the pink hair and the name "pinky". She got the pink wig and the name "Pinky" in 2006, before that she just made up random stage names. This is really sad because Pinky has two children. Her 14 year old daughter just had a baby herself and she is now a grandma.

http://www.slutload.com/watch/XEoVBFy1x7R/Big-Booty-Cherokee-First-Time-Anal-Sexy.html

I'm sure she does if she's been in that industry for quite some time, and that dude raw doggin' her doesn't make her chances any slimmer, it's despairing how far some of these women go in order to survive. I wish the woman the best of luck hopefully she takes better care of herself sooner than later.

Feb 8, 2003
OK we all know by now that Pinky is denying that she has HIV, even though its written in news articles all over the internet. She says she doesn't remember having sex with Darren James.

This is the video of "pinky" having bareback anal sex with Darren James in 2003, she went by the name "Cherokee" before the pink hair and the name "pinky". She got the pink wig and the name "Pinky" in 2006, before that she just made up random stage names. This is really sad because Pinky has two children. Her 14 year old daughter just had a baby herself and she is now a grandma.

http://www.slutload.com/watch/XEoVBFy1x7R/Big-Booty-Cherokee-First-Time-Anal-Sexy.html

oh well who gives a fuck. R.i.p to that whore

Jan 18, 2007
It is what it is....It surprises me however that people in the adult film industry are shocked when someone is rumored to have an STD....It's just the nature of the business....