Pimp C

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
has anyone seen that new issue of The Source that says hip hop behind bars? Is that really Pimp C on the cover? That picture looks nothing like him.

Feb 19, 2003
Jar said:
has anyone seen that new issue of The Source that says hip hop behind bars? Is that really Pimp C on the cover? That picture looks nothing like him.
Yup. That's a terrible picture right there. Of course, you know how it is with THE SOURCE--if you ain't NYC-related, you get no respect (i.e., they'll spell your name wrong, claim you're from someplace that you aren't). I still browse through THE SOURCE when I'm at Kroger's, but I stopped buying it years ago. Half the time, I feel like I'm reading a women's magazine with all the clothing ads and shit! LOL!

PEACE!

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
damn that dont look nothing like him...thats crazy

Hey Jared, I just heard about Lafeyette killing ole boy in Lawrence, that is fuckin crazy....im surprized it took me about a week and ahalf to hear anything about it...I hadnt seen Lafeyette for a long time, I think the last time I kicked it with him was skipping gym class together in high school and getting blunted out, it was right after Celly Cel "Killa Kali" came out cuz he was trying to say that cd was garbage and I remember telling him he was trippin lol. I am pretty good peeps with one of the girls brother that was there when it happened so imma probably holler at him to see what exactly went down

Apr 8, 2004
Yeah, that don't look shit like him. But yesterday I copped that "Sweet James Jones-Live from the Harris County Jail-Chopped & Skrewed" and that shit was bumpin like a muthafucka.I don't even listen to that skrew shit but it was all new Pimp C songs so I had to have it.It still sounded like him even though skrewed-chopped.So do Bun B got an underground cd out down there? Alot of south cds don't reach our stores in Northern Illinois at all.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
I've been searching that Sweet James Jones album for a while so can sumone please let me where I can order it from online ?

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Grim said:
damn that dont look nothing like him...thats crazy

Hey Jared, I just heard about Lafeyette killing ole boy in Lawrence, that is fuckin crazy....im surprized it took me about a week and ahalf to hear anything about it...I hadnt seen Lafeyette for a long time, I think the last time I kicked it with him was skipping gym class together in high school and getting blunted out, it was right after Celly Cel "Killa Kali" came out cuz he was trying to say that cd was garbage and I remember telling him he was trippin lol. I am pretty good peeps with one of the girls brother that was there when it happened so imma probably holler at him to see what exactly went down
yeah that shit is crazy. I just saw him a few weeks ago.