PIMP C SAYING ATL IS NOT THE SOUTH AND GOES OFF ON A BUNCH OF OTHER SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i think he just real outspoken im the same in alot of ways

and i do kinda feel him on that time zone shit

but like san diego is southern too, its just on the west side

but no one looks at it liek that

georgia is technically on the east coast by time zone, yes

but its far down south

maybe everything thats country aint the south
i cant say

Feb 8, 2003
I respect his music(grew up on it during the 90's) but he seems ignorant as fuck in that interview. He talking all bout Atl but he was working with artist from there like OUTKAST, T.I., YOUNG JEEZY and many more. He just doing this to try and make some publicity for that new UGk album but he gonna end up talking too much nonsense and cause they album to flop. He need to do like Bun B and just sit back shut the fuck up and enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Its pretty funny bc I was at the concert featuring all rap alot rappers here at Annies July 6th and he gave shots out to ATL . Show was cool it had UGK, 3-2, Devin The Dude, Geto Boys, Scarface, Big Mike was there rapping

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Atlanta is the south Homie- Thatz like sayin Detroit and Indy is East Coast even though geographics say Atlanta is on the East Coast- just go there and tell me If u think its East Coast or the Dirty South(Cool Breeze from Atlanta coined the term)

Oct 10, 2002
I don't know who the first in rap was to use it, I know houston been sayin it since mid to late 90's around same time ATL did, but Cool Breeze didn't coin the term, that is a southern thang that people down south have said for generations, somebody's Granpappy coined that shit. Maybe Cool Breezes Granpappy.