PIMP C SAYING ATL IS NOT THE SOUTH AND GOES OFF ON A BUNCH OF OTHER SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2005
Hurrache said:
I respect his music(grew up on it during the 90's) but he seems ignorant as fuck in that interview. He talking all bout Atl but he was working with artist from there like OUTKAST, T.I., YOUNG JEEZY and many more. He just doing this to try and make some publicity for that new UGk album but he gonna end up talking too much nonsense and cause they album to flop. He need to do like Bun B and just sit back shut the fuck up and enjoy the ride while it lasts.

Its pretty funny bc I was at the concert featuring all rap alot rappers here at Annies July 6th and he gave shots out to ATL . Show was cool it had UGK, 3-2, Devin The Dude, Geto Boys, Scarface, Big Mike was there rapping
WTF? 3-2, Big Mike, Willie D and Bushwick just did a show with RAL?

Dec 2, 2004
this is from pimp c myspace:

TO ALL MY ATLANTA FANS AND FRIENDZ I WANT 2 SAY IM SORRY FOR MY STATMENT N THE OZONE MAG BOUT ATLANTA NOT BEING THE SOUTH! THAT WAS A BULLSHIT STATEMENT! ATL IS AND HAS ALWAYZ BEEN THE DIRTY MTHFKIN SOUTH!!!!!!! CHUUCH! BUT THE REST OF WHAT I SEAD BOUT THEM PUSSY ASS NIGGAZ IS AND ALWAYZ WILL BE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ps! IF U WANA GO 2 WAR I WILL TAKE U 2 WORLD WAR 3 BITCH AT THE DROP OF A DIME! IF U RIDING WITH ME THANK U!!!! IF U NOT FUCK U VERY MUCH N YO ASS!!!!!!!!!!BIIIITTTCCHH

Feb 8, 2003
OG_Carl_Weather said:
WTF? 3-2, Big Mike, Willie D and Bushwick just did a show with RAL?

Yep It was called Southern Rap legends tour. I was shocked to see Willie D, Scarface, Bushwick all rip the stage together. Big Mike did that Playa playa, Havin Thangs, Buebons & Lacs. I came to teh show late so I missed 3-2 and Some guy called DZ or soem ish liek taht

That Dirty South term came out a long time ago before rap it was called that bc of the Dirth roads and land

Jun 2, 2005
Rose_Red said:
^^^^ ITS PUBLICITY BUT ITS REAL SHIT HE SPEAKIN ON
I guess I have to be the one to say it... Man you signature is the only reason I keep coming back to this weak ass thread... Who is that broad, i would put that hoe in the smash for reals...

Oh yeah and Atlanta is the south...Time zones have sh*t to do with it.... I lived out there and them is some country ass folks out there muthafuckas wearing long jons with a t-shirt, shorts and a beanie in 10 degree weather...

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
he apologized today for the saying that the atl was not the south but he did go on to say in his statement PIMP C exact words lmao "BUT THE REST OF WHAT I SAID, BOUT THEM P***Y A** NIGGAZ IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

i heard this today on raw66 xm radio

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
damn im almost done listenin 2 this, an he speaks real abt "da new rappers".

that was funny when they said TI was a one hit wonder an pimp's like u think t.i.'s a one hit wonder?? an theyre like "no no not like that" lol

May 7, 2006
yo Pimp C sounds like someones grandfather..lol!! some of his statements are contradicting..that time shit don't means nothing, besides he said texas was central and that would be midwest not south either.. oh yea that gay shit he probably was talkin bout mase lol!!!