Pimp C & Master P Back to makin moves

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
WordOfSouth.com: Now on, hmm, what track was it? The Chamillionaire remix, you said, you just got off the phone with Master P. We ain’t gonna get into all the rumors and all of that because you know we’ll just leave them alone, but is it straight to say that you and P are alright now?

Pimp C: We had reconciled our differences man. We had sat down like real men and came to this conclusion that that shit was stupid. We can make way more money together on each other’s side than we can going to war. And let me say this, the shit me and P had wasn’t no Hollywood shit either man, it was real. Na mean, it was real. It wasn’t this, I’m gonna make a record about you and you gonna make a record about me and we gonna be mad, be some ole bitch ass niggas. It was serious, people’s lives was at stake. You know, so if me and P can put our differences aside after all the history we had together, these lil bitch ass rap niggas can do the same thing man. Because if it ain’t bout no money, I don’t understand what it’s about. Two things make you get into it with a nigga and that’s money and a bitch. Show me the bitch, let’s get the bitch in a room let her tell who she fucked when and let’s get it out in the open. Or tell me who owe who some money, and who gonna make the person who owe that money and give ‘em that money. And if them niggas still don’t like each other, let’s put the boxing gloves on and go down there to James Prince’s gym down there in 5th Ward and let you niggas box it out until you niggas get tired. All that ole bitch ass dissin’ on the cool and not saying a nigga’s name and all that ole sneak dissin’ and hating, that ole bitch ass shit that these niggas participating in, I have no patience for it, and it’s bullshit. And somebody’s gonna get hurt man. So I’m trying to be Jessie Jackson down here and bring these stupid ass niggas and bring it to the table and sit and get this shit together so we can get this money. These niggas is arguing over crumbs man, I got a bread truck for these niggas to ride off in and they still on the ground trying to pick up crumbs that fell off my piece of bread. Come on man, it’s a whole motherfuckin’ bread truck out here and you niggas still fighting over crumbs.

Pimp C: And by the way, another thing, me and P back in the lab man. (Laughs) Say man, that shit we had was a minor set back for a major come back, boy. I’m telling you boy, we finna do it to they ear holes, just like it’s dope.

WordOfSouth.com: Well shit, I’m ready to hear “Break Em Off Part 2,” or whatever you wanna call it.

Pimp C: Yeah, well you know all that’s gonna happen, and me and C-Murder is in the lab with each other.

WordOfSouth.com: I’m glad you said that, because I almost forgot this. It seems like a lot of people from the south was getting out this year. Ya know, you, Project Pat, C-Murder. One thing I’d love to see is a track with you, Project Pat, and C-Murder together, because I feel like y’all got a lot to talk about, why not say it all on one track?

Pimp C: It might not just be a track, it might be an album man. So you know, don’t hold your breath, but we been talking about that. We trying to wait til Mystikal Mike come on and do it the right way.

WordOfSouth.com: Right, okay, okay.

Pimp C: Na mean, that’s gonna be a big record right there, you na mean?