Pimp C Goes On A Rampage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Pimp C Goes On A Rampage; Airs Out The South
Published: Wednesday - July 25, 2007
Words by Miles Bennett

UGK's Pimp C recently let all his frustrations out in the page of Southern hip-hop magazine, Ozone, and no one in the South was safe.

During the feature story in the magazine, Pimp C aired out everyone from Russell Simmons and Lil Troy to Ne-Yo and wannabe d-boys -- and even said Atlanta shouldn't be considered the South.

He's got people talking and some of the South is not happy.

Below are excerpts from the interview, that can be viewed here:

On Russell Simmons: "I just made peace with the lil n---- Short Dawg cause on the cool, it really wasn't his fault. It was ol' d----in-the-booty-Russell Simmons fault for not taking the message back to him and telling him to change his name. Yeah, I said 'd----in-the-booty.' I know what I'm talking about. Bitch, I'll air you out too."

On Atlanta: "Atlanta is not the South. Atlanta is not the South, gotdamn it, when you go to Atlanta what does your clock say? When you get off the plane from Los Angeles or Texas, what time do it be over there? Atlanta is East Coast time. You n----s ain't in the South."

On Lil' Troy: "He's a f---ing bitch, and I said it. I've been knowing he's a bitch, but I ain't gotta talk about no n---- when everybody knows you're a bitch and you're hiding."

Mike Jones and Lil Flip: "Them big ol' plates they be wearing that look like dinner plates? Them diamonds are monkey. You need to take that monkey sh-- back cause you embarrassing us."

On D-Boys (fans have speculated that he meant Young Jeezy): "All y'all n----s talking about selling dope? If y'all n----s was some d-boys, guess what, man? I don't believe you n----s no more cause I'm seeing you n----s in button up shirts getting cute and pretty trying to look sexy. n----, f--- you. n----, and I ain't gotta say your name. Play with me and I'll expose the n----s that was wearing backpacks with their pant leg rolled up back then in Atlanta when me and Big Meech used to be off in the club kickin' it buying each other champagne."

Since the interview article hit the net, Atlanta radio got an interview with living rap legend on the air to clear the air.

He didn't deny any of the comments that he made, but he did say some of the comments may have been taken wrong.

http://www.ballerstatus.com/article/news/2007/07/2873/

May 1, 2003
I think he was talkin bout T.I on the D-Boy comment. T.I got cut called Dopeman...or sumthin like that on T.I vs. T.I.P. talkin bout the dope game. He the only nigga I know that wear button up shirts...claimin to be "King of the South" and is from Atlanta....and is a former "D-Boy" ...I don't think he was talkin bout Jeezy.

Feb 8, 2003
Mike Manson said:
On D-Boys (fans have speculated that he meant Young Jeezy): "All y'all n----s talking about selling dope? If y'all n----s was some d-boys, guess what, man? I don't believe you n----s no more cause I'm seeing you n----s in button up shirts getting cute and pretty trying to look sexy. n----, f--- you. n----, and I ain't gotta say your name. Play with me and I'll expose the n----s that was wearing backpacks with their pant leg rolled up back then in Atlanta when me and Big Meech used to be off in the club kickin' it buying each other champagne."

That looks like he was talking about T.I., Young Jeezy, Yung Joc imo.

And far as his comments on Lil Flip & Mike Jones he a transformer bc he collabed with them. He all over the Lil Flip album.