Pigs kill another minority! This time lets do something!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
unfortunate incident!!...thats helllllla fucked up...maybe cops are too scared nowadays....??...

but for real...theres cops in petaluma who think they are fuckin superman!!!....bunch of bitches wit badges...pussys wouldn't last a day being a cop in a big city...

FTP (fuck tha police)

Sep 12, 2002
well i am witchu mayne, the police be doing some scandilous shit. I hate to hear when someone calls for the cops but ends up dead!! just shows u never depend on the police to do anything good for you. EVER.

man i swear to god the last time i called the police was because i really needed help. i was bleedin mayne real bad. nobody else would help me, i was on my own. so i think they will help me. what happens when they show up? the LAUGH in my face and take me to jail.

Jan 31, 2003
Damn, I dont care much for cops either. Been in trouble before - a few times, juvinile AND adult. And I wasn't postin those articles up to prove MY point, just to bring up that it happens more often than I even thought. BUT....while you all are still wetting your pants over how it happend (and it's too bad the he past away, ESPECIALLY since some of you knew him), there still hasn't been any info on any of the Bay papers saying WHAT he died from, only that the taser was involved.

I wasn't "riding the cops nuts", only pointing out that maybe there was way more the the short article that was posted. That's it. But I could be absolutely wrong, and I admit it. So if I, or anybody on this board finds more about it, please post it up. Just don't automatically think it was someother "racist cop killing".

Jan 31, 2003

bigantdna3

Apt3/DNA Mobfather
Nov 14, 2003
A mentally distraught Pacifica man died early Monday after police repeatedly shocked a handcuffed Gregory Saulsbury Jr. with a Taser gun, family members said, ignoring their assurances that they had calmed him down.

But Pacifica police said officers responding to a call for medical assistance at 11:34 p.m. Sunday were confronted by an unarmed but "combative and uncooperative'' Saulsbury. "Officers struggled with Mr. Saulsbury and subsequently 'Tased' him in an attempt to control him,'' according to brief statement that police issued Monday.

The death comes as civil rights groups have repeatedly warned of the increasing number of fatalities among people shocked by police Tasers, raising questions about whether people suffering from mental illness, intoxication and heart problems may be especially vulnerable to stun guns.

Saulsbury, 30, suffered cardiac arrest at his family's home on Inverness Drive in the Westview district of Pacifica and was pronounced dead at Seton Medical Center in Daly City at 12:40 a.m., according to San Mateo County Coroner Robert Foucrault.

The cause of death is pending an autopsy to be conducted today and possible toxicology tests that could take two weeks.

"They put the handcuffs on him, and they started shooting him with that stun gun. The next thing you know he wasn't breathing,'' said the man's aunt, Shenita King

King said she called 911 for paramedics, saying her nephew, a recently unemployed legal paper server, was acting paranoid and occasionally kicking and swinging at loved ones trying to soothe him. Saulsbury's sister added that he was suggesting that someone had slipped him drugs.

Police arrived first, apparently to secure the scene before medical workers entered. Family members and the coroner said paramedics entered the residence after Saulsbury had been shocked and a police officer administered mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

King insisted that Saulsbury, who had been saying that people were plotting to kill him, had calmed down by the time police arrived. "He was just sitting there when they came in there. He didn't fight with them or anything, '' she said Monday.

During the confrontation, family members accused officers of shoving aside relatives, including Saulsbury's 68-year-old grandmother, who had demanded that paramedics -- not police -- handle the case.

With several people wrestling in the congested room, police also shocked the suspect's unarmed father, perhaps by accident, relatives said.

Police did not respond to The Chronicle's requests for comments about the family's allegations. Sgt. Pete Newell said the agency would release no further details on the case Monday, beyond the statement, because investigators were still gathering information.

"We are fairly comfortable that everything happened as it should,'' Newell said, implying that officers followed proper procedure.

As all in fatal cases involving police use of force, the death will be investigated by the county district attorney's office and the police department.

Last month, Amnesty International called on police to stop using the devices until independent studies deem them safe. The group cited at least 74 people who have died in the United States and Canada in the past four years after being stunned with Tasers.

On Monday, the Solano County coroner's office ruled that the Sept. 16 death of car-theft suspect Andrew Washington, after Vallejo police zapped him with a Taser, was a result of "cardiac arrest associated with excitement during (the) police chase and cocaine and alcohol intoxication, occurring shortly after Tasering.''

The American Civil Liberties Union of Northern California has also urged police departments that are considering equipping patrol officers with stun guns, including police in San Francisco, to restrict their use to life- threatening situations where the only alternative would be using a firearm.

The Pacifica man's family described a chaotic scene, saying a half-dozen officers burst through the front door, shoving aside the grandmother, who owns the home and was refusing police entry.

Police found Saulsbury in the den with his father, Gregory Saulsbury Sr.

"My dad was telling them that he had his son under control,'' said the dead man's sister, Laneka Saulsbury, 26, who was not present but got the account from her dad.

Saulsbury's aunt said the struggle appeared to begin when police tried to handcuff the man and he was wrestled to the floor with several officers on top of him.

From outside the den's doorway, King said she heard her nephew shouting.

"He was on the floor screaming 'Granny they're shooting me. They're shooting me,' " King said. "And his daddy was hollering, 'Don't be doing that to him. You're killing my son.' ''

Family members, who have contacted an attorney, said they warned the dispatcher not to send police -- only paramedics.

But Foucrault, the coroner, said dispatchers will automatically send police if a caller says not to, because that "raises a red flag'' about a security threat and the need to safeguard unarmed paramedics.

Preliminary paramedic reports suggest Saulsbury was shocked at least two times when an officer directly held the stun gun against him, Foucrault said. During the autopsy, he said, doctors will look for evidence of "how long (the Taser) was administered and how many times. Sometimes, if these things are left on too long, burn marks are left on the skin.''

Show your disgust e/mail these pigs 2075 Coast Highway
Pacifica, California 94044
Non-Emergency (650) 738-7314
Fax (650) 355-1172
[email protected]

or his lawyer John. Burris http://www.johnburrislaw.com/

May 15, 2002
Thats fucked up for real. The police be on some other shyt. I remember like back in 98 when my house got robbed, we called the police to make a report, and them bitches tried to say I had something to do with my house being robbed.