pigs and my stupidity....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Jan 5, 2003
ok i have 2 lil storys for yall....
i got pulled over first time lastnight...
i was on my way home from work,at a redlight behind a cop...the light turns green and he still is sitting there...i honk at him and he looks back at me and looks forward, then sits there still...so i lay on my horn alot...he turns his lights on and gets out of his car and yells at me to pull over....I GOT PULLED OVER WHILE BEING BEHIND A COP!!!i got no ticket, just got bitched at....
now about 5 hours later i went to super amarica to buy some cigs...i leave my car running because its hella cold outside....i go in to buy them, come out and there was a cop who walked out behind me....i open my door and sit in my car...close the door...packing my cigs, then i hear a knock...i roll down my window and the cop says to turn my music down,*it was only at like volume 5* i said "sir, its not loud at all" he said "i heard it so its too loud" i said "but u only heard it because my door was open and the speaker was pointing outside..." he said "if your gonna argue with me i will give you a ticket" i said "im sorry im nto arguing ill keep it down" he then tells me to pull by his car in the parkinglot and i refused to at first, then he threatened to arrest me so i did...hand him my liscense...turn my lights off and turn my strobes on*they are in my headlights,foglights,turnsignals...* 10-15 minutes later he comes out and im on the cellphone and i make his ass wait outside for me to get done...*hes gonna be a prick i will too* i get done a few seconds later, roll my window down and he says...
"you know nick, you sure do know how to piss a cop off.."
i said "how?"
he said the strobelights....i laughed...
he then said "nick you know this is the first time i met you and i already know you all too well, so i asked him if he read up on me...he said yes actually i have...i seen everytime you got pulled over...i said..
"so how many times i been pulled over?" he said
"AT LEAST 25-30 TIMES IN THE PAST YEAR!!" so im like holy shit...
we make a lil small talk and he hands me a warning for loud music...
messed up night huh?

Nov 14, 2002
A warning for loud music? Shit. I live right next door to husband and wife NYPD officers and just about every day at 7:00 in the morning, and 2:00 in the afternoon, my block gets a dose of Tech Nizzle from my twin 100 watt speakers (from my room) windows down, doors open...

You're lucky you were in Wisconsin... Around here if you did that shit to a cop you would have your face slammed against a squad car and they would have checked your anal cavity for nothing other than a good time..