Pig killed on first shift lol....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
Okay, so as with my experience, I've always had animosity towards law enforcement for a good chunk of my life, but I was the one that always gave them a reason to fuck with me!! And once you're known by law enforcement, they'll shake you up for just jay walking, especially with Lynnwood PD and the SnoHo rollers on Hwy 99...

Now that I'm older, I just never give them a reason, and you know what, I don't get fucked with!!! And I don't agree with law enforcement most of the time, especially here in the Bay, where they're shooting mentality disabled people either unarmed, or just armed with a knife, or even a rock, I don't condone that shit at all!!

And you could always argue that there are good cops and bad ones, but the majority of them are crooked, picked on in high school, or couldn't cut it as military type pieces of shit....

And on the first day though, she didn't have what it takes for the line of work!!!

Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
Oh a side note some blonde lady cops are hot. But i hate guy cops. They can all turn to bacon for all i care lol
Fuck that, women cops are more worse than male cops, and it because they have to prove themselves even more in the field, and I would say that it's 9.5 times out of 10, that if you come across a female officer, she'll definitely be a butch dike or a seriously on the the rag bitch.....

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
I got busted for smoking weed by a female cop once, and the whole time I was super confident I could have just booked it and totally outran her, unfortunately she knew who I was, fucked situation

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Implying I am a law enforcement officer, what a silly little faggot you are. Typical social justice warrior that wants to be mad at society. Ill bet you're one of those male feminist guys. (Implying you're not a female.)
If believing women should only be in 3 positions (cooking, cleaning, and sex) makes me a feminist then so be it

I am far from being mad at society, my life is great, I dont carry a chip on my shoulder on the internet like u ultimate internet warrior cop callin pussy

Last edited:
Props: :ab: and :ab:

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
If believing women should only be in 3 positions (cooking, cleaning, and sex) makes me a feminist then so be it

I am far from being mad at society, my life is great, I dont carry a chip on my shoulder on the internet like u ultimate internet warrior cop callin pussy
Internet warrior? HAHAHAHA you fucking hypocrite. stfu you little bitch.