Pictures of the new look Bobby Lashley(off the Juice)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
His injury was a month or so ago, not 3 months ago. Why you looking so hard for a reason to hate on the next man?

BodyBuilding.com. Read up. Understand. If you're on Roids, injured or not, you gain/keep muscle. If you're on Supplements.....you DEFLATE once you stop going to the gym 2+ hours a day.

Jan 2, 2004
I hate Lashley, but he has been off with an upperbody injury for like four months now.. Of course he is going to lose mass..

I don't know if he's using roids or not, but I'd bet when he comes back, he'll be big again.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
motherfucking dirty shoes is bobby lashleys number one fan and shit

defending him
BodyBuilding.com. Read up. Understand. If you're on Roids, injured or not, you gain/keep muscle. If you're on Supplements.....you DEFLATE once you stop going to the gym 2+ hours a day.
This could be Andy Andrews of the ABC Wrestling Company, or XYZ MMA Company, and I would say the same thing.

Out of shape losers have no business insulting these professional athletes. Go get YOURSELF in prime condition, WITHOUT taking ONE supplement.....then, get a job beating yourself and others up for a living.....THEN talk shit.

Sep 24, 2002
+ he had surgery so of fucking course hes gonna loose alota mass. and these pics are pretty old actually hes almost ready for his return so im sure hes back up there

Aug 24, 2003
This could be Andy Andrews of the ABC Wrestling Company, or XYZ MMA Company, and I would say the same thing.

Out of shape losers have no business insulting these professional athletes. Go get YOURSELF in prime condition, WITHOUT taking ONE supplement.....then, get a job beating yourself and others up for a living.....THEN talk shit.
nah i wont go there, forget waht i just typed. youre prolly the typea dude who would preemptively create police reports for possible future events