<Picture/>

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2006
Naw, and like I said I dont know their siccness name
So basically you dont know shit. You dont know how to act on the sicc, you dont know the difference between sac and the bay, and you dont have a clue about #CP3 or #gronk or #blueberrypie.

Not to mention you post pics of some saggy ass pale tiddies from the 1950's...move the fuck on homie, this shit aint for you

Remind all of us again why the fuck you here trying to fit in so bad? And dont try to say "your homie referred you" GTFOH

And btw the only dudes who use the word "brehsive" is u and rainman, oops I mean mixerr

Nov 11, 2006
I never knew there was a law requiring homosexuals to use the siccness
You just proved my point you british dipshit, if you knew anything about the NFL or SB you would know what the fuck im talking about. But its ok, you obviously dont and you just making yourself look hella retarded. So.....carry on so we can all get some more laughs off your ignorant, foreign ass

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
So basically you dont know shit. You dont know how to act on the sicc, you dont know the difference between sac and the bay, and you dont have a clue about #CP3 or #gronk or #blueberrypie.

Not to mention you post pics of some saggy ass pale tiddies from the 1950's...move the fuck on homie, this shit aint for you

Remind all of us again why the fuck you here trying to fit in so bad? And dont try to say "your homie referred you" GTFOH

And btw the only dudes who use the word "brehsive" is u and rainman, oops I mean mixerr
Still posting lengthy text posts on a picture thread I see... I guess you're also the only guy who still cares about the Cbo thing, too

btw those tiddies were from the 1920s so get your shit right before posting, dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.