"picture me rollin" if you had enough money...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
to flip any ride you wanted whut would you be rollin?

on hood status i think my first car would be an oldschool cougar like the "nutt" "cougnutt" i'm not sure which year though.but i like them cause they are'nt that long it's just the right size for me and you could mash on the pedal if you want.get it all cherry for a few thousand damn that'd be tight!

if i really had sum money i'd hella wanna cadillac.like a 90 sumthen theirs so much to choose from so i really don't know which year either but i see alot around my area that are all hooked up.like one down the street from my house it looks like the one snoop was rollin in the bow wow video.silver paint and chrome daytons.deeeAm!!!

on baller status i'd roll a cadilac escalade.big rims and dvds in the headrest.

have a system in every ride.

on sum ol day dreaming shit "picture me rollin"

:( remember that game "THATS MY CAR!" OR "OH THATS YOUR CAR" (sum ol ghetto hoopty putt putt car lol!)

Apr 26, 2002
A 1969 Chevelle SS w/ a 350 or 454
otherwise i'd go with a Mid 90's Silverado, w/ Extended Cab, It doesn't even matter if its Super Sport or not

The paint would have to be Ganja Green with Black racing Stripes

Apr 25, 2002
big j my brother has a 71 chevelle all cherry with chrome d's.and my cousin in sac just got a brand new silverado with pueter paint.i swear those things are BIG it's like driving a limo.takes up all the space in the garage.you can barely fit that bitch in.

Apr 26, 2002
Tooper said:
big j my brother has a 71 chevelle all cherry with chrome d's.and my cousin in sac just got a brand new silverado with pueter paint.i swear those things are BIG it's like driving a limo.takes up all the space in the garage.you can barely fit that bitch in.
Good Shit!, What Do I need a Garage for? My family uses the Garage as a Storage area for a bunch of Crap, never for Cars LOL! Silverado's are the Shit though. The S10 Xtreme's are dop lookin too. My bro Used to have apimped out one, but it was havin' a lot of problems, so he traded it in for a Toyota Tundra TRD,that truck pretty nice too, but not pimp status like the Chevy's though

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

2000 Lexus SC400, Blak on Blak with Lexus Chromes and the Gold Pakage, customized trunk with 2 12" Eclipse Subs, an Alpine Amp, a Lexus Navigation System if possible, some Mobile Monitors with a DVD Player, Hook a 10 or 20 gig iPod up to that muthafuka, and ya boy YOUNG::EIGHT is set