pics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2003
hey im 14! dis guys age really dont matter cuz hes fuckin trippin askin for pics and shit. if ders pics dey gonna be posted and den he can just save dem if he really wants dem dat bad. and his email aint koo cuz how da fuck u gonna name ureself after a dead person and a dead person hoo you dont know how he died(check his other posts). i mean show sum fuckin respect.

Jun 14, 2002
LOL,I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE THIS WAS THE GUY THAT E-MAILED ME EARLIER ASKIN' IF I KNEW HOW TO GET WOODIE'S AUTOGRAPH.THEN HE WENT ON TO ASK IF I RAPPED,ADN HAD THE NERVE TO SAY "HOW DO I KNOW YOU REALLY RAP?"......HAHAH-LIKE I'D MAKE IT UP.MAN,THIS GUY IS FUCKIN' COMEDY.

Jun 12, 2002
.Nicoya510:: said:
hey im 14! dis guys age really dont matter cuz hes fuckin trippin askin for pics and shit. if ders pics dey gonna be posted and den he can just save dem if he really wants dem dat bad. and his email aint koo cuz how da fuck u gonna name ureself after a dead person and a dead person hoo you dont know how he died(check his other posts). i mean show sum fuckin respect.
Niggas callin' Themselves After TuPac all the time....Point being ?

Deuce..Cuzz Pikasoe

2 C's

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^
not to mention tha fact that "Blackbird" iz a common nickname. you people trip WAY too hard.... especially when u got little kidz actin like they knew Woodie'z homie, jumpin on people'z assez for having tha same nickname az him. kick tha fuck back. i realize this kid iz a JOKE, but DAMN.

Jul 17, 2003
i'm not hatein on this foo cuz i'm younger then him but i mean cummon dude how u gonna ask some one 4 pics of them y don't u jus go on some search shit and look up pics of woodie, r sum shit.

~fat j~