PICS! ~ Texas T ~Dancer Auditions/CD Release Party

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
Here are some of the pictures from the show last night...

There were auditions for dancers before the show jumped off... there were several artists that performed as well.. most I am familiar with.. a couple I was confused.. lol..

Texas T
Mad Ro
Heron
Untouchables
Skuntdunanna was in the building as well..

My camera ran out of battery towards the end of the night... and the pics I took from the VIP balcony came out like shit but you'll get the general idea..

Dec 11, 2002
JSteez said:
Good pics...what's up with the wedding ring? I thought you were divorced??

Cant hate a man for being observant.. lol.. I'm not married.... the gold band is a full circle representing loyalty... and the sapphire was a gift from a friend.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
^ Chicks do that so they'll be left alone... which in turn attracts nothing but immoral pieces of shit who crack at them, thus continuing the cycle in which they hate so much. But that's just an observation, don't know if that applies to Kalyn or not.

WASSUP MAMI!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMN YOU LOOKED FAAAAAAAAAADED!!!!!! LOL.

...and for the record, Mafia is a hogg and his performances are dope.

Dec 11, 2002
mo-x said:
WASSUP MAMI!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMN YOU LOOKED FAAAAAAAAAADED!!!!!! LOL.

...and for the record, Mafia is a hogg and his performances are dope.

.. LOL!!

... and ANOTHER observant man up in here! .. yes Mo.. ya girl was a little bit crooked but hey... I started on Friday with the Raspberry Absolut soooo by the time this show wrapped up on Saturday..? yeah..

(I'm just building my tolerance for a trip I have coming up this week.. lol.. )