Pics from Purenchequaro,Michoacan, Mexico

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
My grandfather is from this village in Mexico. I recently went down there (August) to see my family I have never seen and just get an idea of where I came from. I will post more pics later, but for now.........

1st pic - I am ontop of a small mountain overlooking the village Purenchequaro. I thought this was a good pic.

Pic of church - This is the Catholic church for the whole village. The next pic you will see it talks about the Saint Jeronimo (San Jeronimo is the name of the village in spanish). Purenchequaro is the name of the village in the Indian language Tarasco. Many people here speak the Indengenous language. Spanish is almost a 2nd language........it was neat!

last pic - the isla de Janitzio. This is a tourist attraction that I did see some Americans, but not many. It has a statue of Jose Morelos, a mexican revolutionist, standing at the top of the statue.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
more---- food I ate.....

Breakfast - Ham and Eggs and fresh homemade corn tortillas

Caldo de Pollo - Chicken Soup. They killed and and gutted it right in front of me. It was the best Caldo I have eaten!

Sopa Tarasco - Looks like just a bowl of beans but it was Creama and Cheese's in it too. You eat it with Chips.

Also, these are pictures of my family making fresh tortillas everyday. As you can see they don't use their Over or Stove's.....

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
It didn't take me long to realize that my family down there are all artists and make wonderfull pieces to sell. My cousin in these pictures owns her own clothes shop and runs it out of her house. Here she is showing off some shirts she makes. All this is hand stitch before they put the shirts together with a sewing machine. The straw crosses are all made by my family too. While I was there, they neve sat around or just kicked back and watched tv. They don't have TV's..... They worked. These crosses are 1 of the many things they made infront of me to sell to vendors.

The tequila is just 1 of the many souviners I brought back!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
4th pic down - This is the land my grandfather ownes but my family takes care of it. They pretty much own it now that my grandfather has passed away. They farm corn and alvacado tree's on it......

The view from this land is beautiful.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
pics of mexican pussu or gtfo!,..lol

naw,..kool pics bro,..i have family out there too that ive never met but want to!,..maaybe someday!