PI$TOL-CEE????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2006
WAT THE HOMIE UP 2...HE COMING WITH ANYTHING NEW ???? CLACK CLACK...I KNOW THIS HOMIE REAL LIKE EVANDER HOLYFIELD.... I FEEL HIS MUSIC THE MOST:beard: PI$TOL DROP ANOTHER HOMIE

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
We have something in the works. Mainly, I want make sure that even our worst tracks are better than our old best tracks.

We're definitely not doing any old school shit. I want to move forward, not backward. Fools need to let that go. Otherwise, homeboy rap is going to remain laughable when you look at the big picture

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
We have something in the works. Mainly, I want make sure that even our worst tracks are better than our old best tracks.

We're definitely not doing any old school shit. I want to move forward, not backward. Fools need to let that go. Otherwise, homeboy rap is going to remain laughable when you look at the big picture
when is lil duce's album coming?

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
Problem is I keep re-doing the production. So if I re-do a track right now, I could like it, but then I re-listen another time and feel it can be better. There's some tracks I left the same but with all projects it's the little things that take the most time.

I'm going to re-do the cover and draw it out too, and I'm still not decided on whether to do pencil, pen, cross-hatch, or a mix. I want it to have color too but I usually only do color when I work with paint but I don't want paint. Worst part is that I'm more detail-oriented in that area since I expect a lot more from me.

It has been a huge process and a lot of growth through that process. So the product has been constantly changing because of it. It's also knowing that we only have 1 shot to get this right so it's a delicate and personal matter to a lot of people that personally knew him. I'm more than happy to give it all I can until I can step back, listen, and be able to say that that's all I got.