PHOTOSHOP OR NOT? Y2J ON THE COVER OF THE NEXT WWE MAG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
isnt he debuting on monday the 19th? cuz in raw the last msg thing said something about 19th.....

Aug 14, 2003
MY NEPHEW SAID THAT WHILE WATCHING RAW, THE VIDEO POPPED UP AGAIN AND HAD A COUNTDOWN TO EITHER SUNDAY OR MONDAY. SO I GUESS IT MUST BE TRUE. THEY DIDNT HAVE TO SPOIL IT.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm 100% positive that the placed Raw ads are for Jericho, but what happens if the speculation turns out to be false? I've only caught rumors on message boards. There aren't any name drops on any wrestling promotion. I'd suggest that this is one hell of a cover up since Jericho hasn't been spotted anywhere near a wrestling ring in over a year and that there haven't been any official "leaks" as to who might be the star behind the ads. Just a thought.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Well i guess that seals it, i'd love it if the E had been playing it off all along and someone else pops back up with jerichos music playing us all for a bunch of fools. With the cover you know hes coming back though which is great the WWE needs him back bad

Nov 10, 2006
The magazine is real
- Fans are now receiving the WWE Magazine with Chris Jericho on the cover. Vincent Fantuzzo sent the following: In the new holiday issue of WWE magazine, that I received yesterday, Chris Jericho is featured on the cover. Under his name it states, "The real story behind Y2J's shocking return", and it also features an interview with Jericho inside about his return and the different looks he has had over the past 10 years.

Jan 2, 2004
I'm guessing they are talking about the new hairdo.. Also in WCW, he would always come out with crazy hair styles.. He did for a bit at the beginning of his WWF run, as well.

Also, I guess in the WWE Mag article he says that he has a new finisher that he's been working on at Lance Storm's wrestling school.