Photodoctor Graphics?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
EDJ said:
HOPE HIS ASS DOES BETTER.
What the FUCK!?!?!?!?!?
I don't spred cheeks for no man!!!!!!! Fuck whatchoo thaught bout a playa bein swangin to tha fruit sauce....you lookin a little like a switch hitta in my stadium...I'm bout ta take a bat ta ya balls...and not the fruit salad way yo ass is imaginin right bout naw...Patna!...you betta get up on some testosterone...and put down tha estrogen.............BIOTCH!!!!!

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
shemp sends his best !! he misses the internet and writing emails, but he told me to say hello to the siccness in this time of need..........i have visited him every wednesday........but this week he told the nurse no visitors, so i'm assuming he is workin hard.......from what i've heard, he's spending quality time, and late nights with his Dell labtop........2 weeks ago he said the food is nasty and he refuses to take sponge bath's by males nurses, even tho he said they do a good job on his back.........2 1/2 more months in casts on both of his legs, and 6 months with a neckbrace........it's gonna be a long road, but i'm here for ya buddy........

NOX

Sicc OG
Nov 26, 2004
shit no visitors? you can tell hes determind with this, with all the pressure from the accident you know its going to come out so raw, cant wait

Mar 3, 2003
Whoaaa!!!....what's crazy is that I've seen this thread, however, never really read it fully until now. I knew he was in an accident, however, assumed that his injuries were minor and he was on the road to recovery in weeks. Damn, I feel STUPID!!! I've called him twice since and left messages, but didn't know it was anywhere near this. For Computer Nerd, please send him my repspects and love. That's terrible, beacause it wasn't even that long ago that I remember standing in his room talking on design principles. Man...Allah bless.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
well i'm gonna go visit him again tomororw (Wed) that's when his visiting hours are........his family is at home anticipaiting the release of his new artwork..........internet message boards have been flooding the mailbox with get well shemp shirts..........and the mailroom for the hospital has been backed up for weeks........that is why the delay in artwork, shemp told me he has yet to recive his new tropical mousepad, that gives him inspiration to complete his FINAL masterpiece. he hasen't told me which artist it is, but i think it's a Rock band out of Seattle, that's all the information he gave me.........do your thug thizzle, shemprizzle........i'll see u 2mororw........