phonkbeta Beats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
These beats slappppppppp....my favorite one is "heaed" the other ones i like alot are "limbo" , "biz" ,"the candy man" ,"mrs smith & weston" ,"the closet man"....but that heaed beat is fire.
This dude knows his beats! HEAED IS THE HARDEST SHIT! Man if lynch dont link back up with Beta he's fucking himself out of a lot of bread/fans.

May 5, 2002
this dude knows his beats! Heaed is the hardest shit! Man if lynch dont link back up with beta he's fucking himself out of a lot of bread/fans.
real talk....i would make a great song with that heaed beat. The tight thing about phonk beats is that they are always original and they are great to listen to even without vocals. THE LIMBO BEAT IS REAL HEATED ALSO.

Last edited:

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Phonk Beta's beats are like a priceless frame for gangsta rap music.

Beta's beats are not put together by pressing keys on a keyboard, they are crafted like a masterpiece.

Each beat has atmosphere , rather than just a sound and this is what makes Beta epic.

I usually make joke posts on this website, but Beta is a serious producer and requires serious input. I'm feeling all of the music, and also lynch needs to slap himself like a damn fool for not fucking with Beta recently.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
That meathook beat is fuckin serious, has that sound in there kind of reminiscent of an old school mega drive game as well as creating this superb atmosphere the kind of shit you know will just take you to a different place when you're listening with a spliff in your hand