PHONK BETA ALBUM RELEASE DATE FINALLY SET!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
If I see it I will get that cd, he is the only one that can rap out of all of them, including Lynch, but thats my opinion, iam sure a lot of cats will now say Lynch is tight and blah blah blah. Save it its my opinon.

@ 2 dueces- If its fuck Siccness.net then why are you even registered on Siccness.net.

Apr 25, 2002
Rob S4 said:
@ 2 dueces- If its fuck Siccness.net then why are you even registered on Siccness.net.
hey homie i wouldnt speak on 2 dueces if i was you hes the infamous white crip from portland...dont let the redhair and glasses fool you...thats just a disguise to shake the feds...he reps siccmade hard homie...hes a siccness.net killa 4 life...he just post on here cuz he lives by the motto "keep your friends close, and your enemys even closer" ...

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Codeine said:
Did I offend you?......Sorry, please don't be upset. Stay off the dick.

lmfao!!!! no you didnt offend me, i dont get offended by fags over the internet. i was just replying to your nonsense.... yea siccmade muzicc is known for its pushed back release dates but there on track now... believe that bitch! :eyecross:

May 11, 2002
KillaNiggaNite said:
lmfao!!!! no you didnt offend me, i dont get offended by fags over the internet. i was just replying to your nonsense.... yea siccmade muzicc is known for its pushed back release dates but there on track now... believe that bitch! :eyecross:
Damn...you are so tough. I was almost too scared to reply. I didnt know you worked for Siccmade Muzicc? Are you going to release a CD under that same fucking gay name? Because I'll be sure to pick it up. And thanks for making my nonsense your buisness. Kids being kids.