Philthy Rich vs Messy Marv (2014)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

trips

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
Messy Marv a Bay Area legend. Philthy Rich ain't on his level musically. As a matter fact that was some bitch nigga shit Philthy did to mess. "The Game God" is not gonna like that, lol. I was a fan of Philthy, now not to much.

dhurt

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
The preview sounds promising...I was gonna say this project is screaming JT but the beats and songs sound somewhat original besides the couple we all heard.

dhurt

Sicc OG
May 9, 2002
okay looking at Philthy's twitter it seems like he put it out. I'm interested to hear it now...iono bout paying for it tho

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Who the fuck are you ? are you disputing his sells (way more than Philthy Bitch) or you just catching feelings. Speak up, Im ready.
what does who i am have to do with the price of tea in china?

who gives a fuck about sales? if how much you sold mattered, then vanilla ice and drake would be hip hop legends for fuck's sake

mess is NOT a "bay area legend"… compare his accomplishments to the accomplishments of certified bay area legends like e-40 and too short, and that will answer everything and anything you have to question about what i say.

mess is a rapper that been around for a while, dropped a few solid albums for a few years, and thenfell the fuck off… and nothing more. at the very most, he's a veteran. NOT a legend.

/discussion

::

trips

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
what does who i am have to do with the price of tea in china?

who gives a fuck about sales? if how much you sold mattered, then vanilla ice and drake would be hip hop legends for fuck's sake

mess is NOT a "bay area legend"… compare his accomplishments to the accomplishments of certified bay area legends like e-40 and too short, and that will answer everything and anything you have to question about what i say.

mess is a rapper that been around for a while, dropped a few solid albums for a few years, and thenfell the fuck off… and nothing more. at the very most, he's a veteran. NOT a legend.

/discussion

::
You sound dumb as fuck.