Philthy rich shoutout or diss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2008
I have no idea.... I couldn't listen to this shit once dude started rapping.... so it will forever be a mystery in hip hop history... was Rae Sremmurd dissin Philthy or givin him a shoutout??? no one will ever know

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
He said "dressing like we're rich, filthy rich"

These niggas have no idea who philthy from the bay is and it isn't directed toward him.

And this song is fuckin garbage. This the shit you be slappin? Nigga is squealing like a pig when he raps.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

These niggas have no idea who philthy from the bay is and it isn't directed toward him.

And this song is fuckin garbage. This the shit you be slappin? Nigga is squealing like a pig when he raps.

oh you aint knowin?

any time any one in the entire world says the words filthy, & then rich afterwards, they are talking directly about some guy from Oakland that only the bay area knows of.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
oh you aint knowin?

any time any one in the entire world says the words filthy, & then rich afterwards, they are talking directly about some guy from Oakland that only the bay area knows of.
Lmao and every time someone says "I pack a burner in my draws" they automatically assume they talkin bout stuffing Berner from SF in their briefs.

Or "you ain't a real hustler" automatically they talkin bout hus from the bay being a fake hustler. Even though they from new Jersey and never heard bay music in their life.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
#fact

Most these rappers ain't really ballin. They wear fake Rolex watches, fake gucci belts, fake Louboutin shoes, rent Aston Martin's for video shoots and pics.

Even some of the mainstream artists have been exposed for rockin fake watches and jewelery. There's even an instagram page dedicated to it lol.

Jul 9, 2012

I was referring to the second verse were the second guy clearly says
"Flexin' like you rich, filthy rich, but you not legit
Take a look around, it ain't too many real niggas left"

Philthy rich has tapes named not enough real niggas left and I'm pretty sure they know who he is. he has songs with big named artist southern artist witch they are like waka, trae the truth , and 2 chains (frequent collaborator with mike will made it witch they are mike wills group Rae sremurd witch is eardrummers backwards the name of mike wills label) also philthy rich is under the label roc witch houses big names like tech n9ne and some wutang members some I'm pretty sure his label mates are introducing him to some other bigger names

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
I was referring to the second verse were the second guy clearly says
"Flexin' like you rich, filthy rich, but you not legit
Take a look around, it ain't too many real niggas left"

Philthy rich has tapes named not enough real niggas left and I'm pretty sure they know who he is. he has songs with big named artist southern artist witch they are like waka, trae the truth , and 2 chains (frequent collaborator with mike will made it witch they are mike wills group Rae sremurd witch is eardrummers backwards the name of mike wills label) also philthy rich is under the label roc witch houses big names like tech n9ne and some wutang members some I'm pretty sure his label mates are introducing him to some other bigger names
I think you're just being paranoid.
I highly doubt it's aimed at philthy. And i highly doubt they give a fuck about him enough to mention him in that awful swine massacre of a song.

Feb 16, 2006
I think you're just being paranoid.
I highly doubt it's aimed at philthy. And i highly doubt they give a fuck about him enough to mention him in that awful swine massacre of a song.
i know one of them youngstas was tricking pretty heavy on that skank katt stacks about a year or so ago, blowing all his little advance and show money and phithy was associating with her.

Apr 25, 2002
oh you aint knowin?

For real, it's a diss.

I can see extremely well, so when people talk I can see how the words they're saying are spelled... He used a PH and he capitalized both Philthy and Rich. It's absolutely a diss.