Philthy Rich - Letter To The Bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2011
Yea thats what i think too. Livewire hasnt really been releasing good shit lately. Obviously there still good cuz u cant just all of a sudden suck but it seem like they fell off even though they havent even been rapping that long but hopefully they start puttin out shit like they used to.

Apr 21, 2012
REALLY like this song and everything he said is 100% true...But Livewire and others like them are better off not depending on radio play. Keeping it on the streets is the way to go.
Offtop! That's what i've been saying for a minute now. They need to go back to the original formula that got them so hot in the first place. They trying to cater more towards the female audience, which is ironic cuz most of the females that be listening to Philthy Rich or Livewire as a camp wanna hear the street shit & not all this soft shit.

Its Philthy! &#8207; N @Nytro FOD: If I don't get a deal kill zone will be my last album <----- tweeted this today, guess this is his last album then.

Handz

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2006
Yall are sleeping on Philthy! That True Religion Shawty mixtape was clean from start to finish. Dude got next IMO.