Philly Swain - Mr Philadelphia (Magazine Ad)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
Lol the whole point of postin shit here is to get feedback. If you just want to post it I'm sure everyone here will gladly ignore your future "artwork".
bitch not one post in this muthafucka has any artwork feedback........

"ahhh much better"

is not any type of feedback on artwork........

as you can see the d00d went in the other thread and talked some bullshit, so it spilled over into this thread, and this guy is talking about my music like it has anything to do with this artwork?

obviously the shit is being carried off topic, so you can an off topic response from me when you do it........

it's like the same pussy muthafuckaz talking in the same thread from the beef thread that got deleted....... how is that not blatantly obvious?

Jan 10, 2003
bitch not one post in this muthafucka has any artwork feedback........

"ahhh much better"

is not any type of feedback on artwork........

as you can see the d00d went in the other thread and talked some bullshit, so it spilled over into this thread, and this guy is talking about my music like it has anything to do with this artwork?

obviously the shit is being carried off topic, so you can an off topic response from me when you do it........

it's like the same pussy muthafuckaz talking in the same thread from the beef thread that got deleted....... how is that not blatantly obvious?

I was almost bout to write a paragraph pointing out everything thats wrong with this statement, and how much of a hypocrite you are... butt fuck it.