Philly Swain - In Store/Video Shoot Flyer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
*qwasian sitting in the living room watching tv*

*fat steve walks out Qwasians moms room asshole naked..walks right passed Qwasian and straight to kitchen.....opens fridge and says "damn u muthafuckas dont got shit to eat up in here"....starts to make scrambled eggs*

*Qwasian sits in living room quiet as hell*

*Fat steve burps hella loud*

Jan 10, 2003
your broke, have a nice day

You have no idea who I am, or what I do.

You don't know me, clown.

You're clueless.... Kinda like your rap style.

Steve's makin eggs, I was in ya moms house makin pancakes.

wit Blueberries.

And for the record, not that it's anyones business, But I do make more money than you. But that's not the reason I fuck with you..

I just enjoy fuckin with you...

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
You have no idea who I am, or what I do.

You don't know me, clown.

You're clueless.... Kinda like your rap style.

Steve's makin eggs, I was in ya moms house makin pancakes.

wit Blueberries.

And for the record, not that it's anyones business, But I do make more money than you. But that's not the reason I fuck with you..

I just enjoy fuckin with you...

and vice versa....... the same way you carry it, is the same way I carry it, and you don't know how much money I make, just like I don't know how much money you make, so to say you make more money than me is really pointless. I haven't stated a figure that I make for you to even make more than.

I have stated a few times how much I make off graphics.... and I really don't got you making more money than me on graphics, or I would have heard of you. but graphics isn't all I do. I run a recording studio, sell beats, cars, fix computers, all types of shit, I got a million hustles.